2017 Ducati Panigale 1299

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
This is a pretty sh*tty thing to be having to write.

I've been having bother with my hands. In any sort of environment, they'll get freezing cold and go white / numb. Then hurt like a mother f**ker as they return to normality which takes at least 30 minutes of heat. Finally went to the doctors and I have Raynauds Phenomenon. It's gotten to the stage where even after 15 minutes on the bike I can't feel my 8 fingers.

So, the new 1299 has to go. If anyone on here is genuinely interested, I'll do you a great deal. It's just over 4 weeks old (registered end of Feb 2017) with 268 miles on it.

The offending hands:

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

It's pretty gutting, but it's for the best for my general health and safety. (n)

Reactions: Ben

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Someone is going to get a great bike. Sorry to hear about your hands, hope all works out! Glwts

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks guys! All is good otherwise, it's just a bit of an annoyance, the only solution is to keep the hands warm!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That's a nightmare, is that white finger you hear of?

I'd be fitting heated grips and using winter gloves or just draining all the fluids and sticking the bike in the living room.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Such a nice bike, but health comes first.

Saw them pics last week, nightmare.

Hope you get it sorted as I'd say it's painful....

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
If only I had the money, sorry to hear you can't hold on to it. Gutted for you :worried:

AC

RMS Regular
Sorry to hear that @JTDi. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't sit around long.

j44nty

RMS Regular
My best mate has raynaurds it's a proper pain in the hole. He had to leave his job because of it and can now only do indoor stuff. Careful it doesn't develop into full blown hand arm vibration syndrome as apparently the pins and needles are awful. Keep them warm and dry and all will be grand. Good luck with the Sale buddy and at least you will always have a fine motor to drive judging by that m3. Good luck.

Edit: Do you mind if I use that pic of your fingers in my h&s lecture as a lot of greenkeepers develop it.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
That's a nightmare, is that white finger you hear of?

I'd be fitting heated grips and using winter gloves or just draining all the fluids and sticking the bike in the living room.

I've never heard of white finger but as you can see from the pictures, its not a bad way to describe it lol

Such a nice bike, but health comes first.

Saw them pics last week, nightmare.

Hope you get it sorted as I'd say it's painful....

Its more of an annoyance than anything mate. Although is painful as f*ck when the pins and needles start when the feeling begins to creep back in lol

If only I had the money, sorry to hear you can't hold on to it. Gutted for you :worried:

Ah, one of those things bud - a lot of people have been dealt worse cards so I'll not complain too much!

Sorry to hear that @JTDi. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't sit around long.

Hopefully not, its gutting knowing I have to let it go so I hope it sells quickly and I no longer have to look at it lol.

My best mate has raynaurds it's a proper pain in the hole. He had to leave his job because of it and can now only do indoor stuff. Careful it doesn't develop into full blown hand arm vibration syndrome as apparently the pins and needles are awful. Keep them warm and dry and all will be grand. Good luck with the Sale buddy and at least you will always have a fine motor to drive judging by that m3. Good luck.

Edit: Do you mind if I use that pic of your fingers in my h&s lecture as a lot of greenkeepers develop it.

Yeah it properly is. That's true, the M3 still ticks a lot of the boxes!

Go for it (y)

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Its more of an annoyance than anything mate. Although is painful as f*ck when the pins and needles start when the feeling begins to creep back in lol

I have a confition called ulnearitis where the ulnear nerve (funny bone one) causes my left hand to lose feeling and have like a permanent pins and needles on an infrequent basis. It's not as bad as Reyauds though, you honestly have my sympathy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.