2017 Golf GTD 7.5

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Back again. As some of you know I had very serious mechanical issues with my MK7 which I bought 2 months ago. Without going into too much detail at had a very extensive warranty repair but the engine problems kept creeping back. Was a real shame as the MK7 had a superb spec and I was chuffed with how I had it sitting. Agnew's agreed to buy the car back off me, I therefore put the car back to standard and managed to negotiate myself into a brand new 7.5.

So collected it today and i'm chuffed. Never had a new car before so was great to experience that. The 7.5 has a great spec standard, but this has a few extras.

- Panoramic Sunroof
- Winter Pack
- Upgraded 19" Wheels
- Sat Nav
- 8" Multimedia Touchscreen
- Digital Dials
- LED headlights with Double U DRLs.
- Folding Mirrors
- Darkened Rear Lights with Dynamic Indicators
- Car Play

The plans for this one are simple, get all the bits from the MK7 onto it and enjoy.

- VWR Springs
- Miltek Non Resonated Exhaust
- GTI valance
- Team Dynamic 1.3s and Spacers if needed.

Cheers :grinning:

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Really love that(y)
My 1.3s are for sale but I think your looking Anthracite IIRC

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The styling in nailed in these latest golfs, I imagine them to be a great place to sit.

All the best with this one.

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Cheers fellas. Pretty chuffed to be driving something like this at 22. It's a shame the old one had to go back to VW, but the consolation price certainly makes up for it and then some!! Looking forward to getting it sitting similar to how the MK7 sat.

Got some better pictures this evening after the sun dropped a bit.

@big_pete, when can you get me in for a ceramic coating on it?

IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG

Last edited:

warren

RMS Photographer
That looks superb inside and out. Don't think you'd have too much to do in the way of modding!

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
The wheels look amazing in that, there is no way I would be changing them! Lovely
Yeah i gotta say after seeing the wheels with it lowered i've really grown to like them. 19s fill the arches perfectly.

I'll get it into you about 3.30 today ;)

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
I know what would make this car better..change the headlights and rear tail lights for mine? :laughing: