OP
MarkM
Random interior pic sitting at Mini this morning

BA054913-417D-47D3-9D21-C5A7FF130993.jpeg

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Was tempted to use my skyline today but realised I’d likely end up on the wine so it stayed parked up, wouldn like to leave it out overnight.
I’ve yet to bump into ya on the road

I’d much rather drive than drink! :innocent:
I never really float about Antrim, always heading to a coast etc (y)

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
As much as I love carbon, I have to admit I’ve been stalling on this one as all the how to’s involve being brutal and breaking stuff, but unbelievably mirror glass and original caps removed without breaking a single clip!!!

5E9F5AD9-4436-4804-8BF6-2117FCF457D8.jpeg

816F049F-FEC8-43F3-A58E-894890AFF931.jpeg

C08AF205-1A4E-4F3A-8117-DD14CAB5810F.jpeg

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
A small touch that makes a massive difference. Car is looking well!

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
What’s the blue buttons on the steering wheel mate? Also changed the mirror covers on my F30 last year was such a faf getting them off having to take out the glass etc

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
What’s the blue buttons on the steering wheel mate? Also changed the mirror covers on my F30 last year was such a faf getting them off having to take out the glass etc

M1 and M2 buttons, you can save your own combinations of traction control on/off/mdm, steering weight, gear change ferocity, suspension and throttle response :grinning:
For me....
M1 = hooligan mode
M2 = all the settings of hooligan mode apart from tc on for when Emma drives it

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
M1 and M2 buttons, you can save your own combinations of traction control on/off/mdm, steering weight, gear change ferocity, suspension and throttle response :grinning:
For me....
M1 = hooligan mode
M2 = all the settings of hooligan mode apart from tc on for when Emma drives it
You not use eco/comfort mode at all ? Makes a substantial difference to MPG, as does mileage actually. My car doing almost a 100 miles more per tank now she’s loosened up

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
You not use eco/comfort mode at all ? Makes a substantial difference to MPG, as does mileage actually. My car doing almost a 100 miles more per tank now she’s loosened up

100 miles more per tank? :eek: How many do you get? I seem to get less and less each tank, last one I got 190 miles on :joy: but I don't ever put it in comfort throttle.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
100 miles more per tank? :eek: How many do you get? I seem to get less and less each tank, last one I got 190 miles on :joy: but I don't ever put it in comfort throttle.
Getting 340/350 easily per tank now. Running super helps too, defo get a little more with it