2017 Mineral White ///M4 ZCP

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM

:cool:

amazing, looking forward to seeing and hearing this rip up high street lol

(y) Surprised you’ve not seen it, I can’t stay out of it, bloody work gets in the way though 8o|

Stunning... Health to enjoy that buddy!

Thank you (y)

Beautiful! Been enjoying the videos on Instagram. Sounds great :laughing:

Thanks, you’ll be sick of my pics soon enough :joy:

Cracking car, will look brilliant with the carbon kit!

Thanks Jason, already have my list :p

No more modifying ...after the Nortech :innocent:

Exhaust, wheels, filter and carbon mirrors here for you :joy:

I am truly doing something wrong in life.

:oops: Believe me, I’ve worked hard to get this and know how lucky I am, it still doesn’t feel like ‘mine’
I came home this evening, and just stood looking at it, can only guess what the neighbours were thinking :joy:

Health to drive Mark, be great to see it in the flesh on Sunday!

Thanks, look forward to meeting everyone (y)

Last edited:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Just gone out to look again, yes, I’m standing in the rain looking at a BMW, how odd :heart_eyes:

D2FF5A56-0220-49EC-9488-4F70F7C7E181.jpeg

82001C9C-61FB-4A42-97FB-9E193ABFAF26.jpeg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Do I see these going past jordanstown on the shore road alot? Think I've seen/heard it last 2 days?

davyk31

RMS Regular
I would imagine non comp pack cars need to be a good bit cheaper to sell. Most buyers will rightly want the comp pack.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I’d have took a week off work and looked at it lol htd

Lol thanks (y)

any plans for lowering ?
Love these m4's

I don’t think I can, they look amazing lowered a touch but this grazes a ******* speed bump round the corner from me as it is : unamused:

Do I see these going past jordanstown on the shore road alot? Think I've seen/heard it last 2 days?

No mate, not me

I see bavarian have sold the other non comp pack car now. Was cheap for a 2017 to be fair.

Cheap but needed paint and glass, drivers door was badly scraped and chipped, drivers door glass was chipped as well, glass is £700 plus painting the door, they wouldn’t move on price or I’d have it, thankfully they didn’t bother replying to my offer on it!!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Lowering is tricky with comp pack cars, most of the springs available are softer spring rates than the CP springs... defeats some of the suspension changes.

H&R have similar rates, but a big drop.
ACS springs are meant to be the best, but £££
BMW have a height adjustable kit, and so do KW, perfect for fine tuning, but ££££££

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Lowering is tricky with comp pack cars, most of the springs available are softer spring rates than the CP springs... defeats some of the suspension changes.

H&R have similar rates, but a big drop.
ACS springs are meant to be the best, but £££
BMW have a height adjustable kit, and so do KW, perfect for fine tuning, but ££££££

The Schnitzer springs are £600 odd, plus if you want your warranty, need fitted by BMW. Short term I’ll be happy enough covering it in carbon :laughing:

Ah I do miss my M4. They're great. Enjoy.

Thanks Warren :cool:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I would imagine non comp pack cars need to be a good bit cheaper to sell. Most buyers will rightly want the comp pack.

They’re £3k cheaper when new, 2nd hand prices seem to keep the £3k difference, still great cars, the CP was that bit more special though

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I prefer the one piece carbon front splitter you can get rather than the m performance one personally, Have you seen them?
375c41_390a3a7a9321404d979675babb0ab90e~mv2.jpg

think they are £580 or so, are you doing the sideskirts & rear corner extensions too ?

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I prefer the one piece carbon front splitter you can get rather than the m performance one personally, Have you seen them?
375c41_390a3a7a9321404d979675babb0ab90e~mv2.jpg

think they are £580 or so, are you doing the sideskirts & rear corner extensions too ?

yeah I like that one, looks like the one that comes on a CS, plan on skirt extensions but not seen the rear corners (y)

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
CS splutter doesn’t work with the corner carbon inserts though

There's someone on bimmerpost with a genuine CS and the carbon corners, he did say he had to 'modify' the CS lip though....brave or stupid? :joy: I don't think I'd mess with an £1100 piece of carbon 8o|