2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Soooo. Slowly becoming the worst kept secret in the world :party:

I ordered one approx 1month ago. I had the Charles Hurst demo this weekend and took it down to the event at The Outlet. The thing is savage. Just pure savage. No other words describe how it puts down power.

I have been a slight hater of GTRs in the past and their rather boring uninolving drive, this new one is insane, it even likes to kick the tail out :party::party:

They finally upgraded the dated interior and they are now a fairly nice cabin to be in. I'll miss the M4 technical goodies which exist but the GTR is going to be a welcome upgrade in terms of raw power.

Arriving end of Nov/Start of Dec 2016.

Oh. First one in Ireland also. Storm White :party: More details as to what it is here New Nissan GT-R – Sports car - Supercar | Nissan

Plans:

Straight to @big_pete without so much as Charles Hurst touching the thing. After that... we will see. They're slightly quieter than I'd like but no Akra made for the MY17 yet. It's a full titanium valvetronic exhaust so I'm thinking a y-pipe change might give me that added noise. No rush really though on it all. Just the waiting game to play now.

Last edited:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
@Sonny and some other camera masters were at the event today so I'm sure there will be pictures floating about. They're extremly limited in what you can spec in them so the car I had today is essentially the same as what I will be getting. I opted for the 'Prestige' which I believe is solid leather. I opt'd for Storm White with Black leather. Simple.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I too was a total GTR hater but whatever they have done with this newer one is 10 times more fun to drive lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Good choice (y) ............ amazing cars to drive and the latest one seems to be the pick of the bunch.

Reactions: WSM

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
What a fantastic choice Warren, you must be some pilot :p

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Took a lot of willpower for me not to rev it right out today when I was in it. :innocent:

Cracking buy. Enjoy. (y)

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Great bunch of people on here as always.

@Mel I like to think I can drive... who knows :laughing:

@56oval pleasure was all mine bud. Was great to see you.

I'll get it soon enough I hope! Feels like a longgggg wait. @Sonny superb photos again. The one with the little puff of smoke is amazing :cool:

@CharlySkunkWeed I am always friendly :imp:

The only downside is the back seats are useless. Like utterly utterly useless. They are @big_pete DISAPPROVED :sob: nah don't really need back seats :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.