2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
lordy, you think he is putting a p*ssywagon plate on a silver shadow ghost.... its a GTR, not exactly a stern serious wagon!
Excuse me. I'll have you know this is very serious. 8o|

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I was joking as well mate :cool:

giphy.gif
lol

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Out with the old...

IMG_4149.JPG

In with the new...

IMG_8823.JPG

Noise is louder - not sure how much louder. It's certainly a lot more rumble to it. I'll see how it settles then decide if I want to change the whole system.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Seen you sailing down the duel carriageway towards Dundonald this morning on the way into work. Very tame :p.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Seen you sailing down the duel carriageway towards Dundonald this morning on the way into work. Very tame :p.
Stupid gf got her car locked in the park & ride on Friday...... damn her. That was before the Y-Pipe got fitted as well :p

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Stupid gf got her car locked in the park & ride on Friday...... damn her. That was before the Y-Pipe got fitted as well :p

Ahhh! I did put the window down hoping to hear it but you where very tame lol.

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Ahhh! I did put the window down hoping to hear it but you where very tame lol.
That was like 8am. I barely function at that time let alone drive with any spiritedness :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.