2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
You weren't down Boucher direction earlier were you can't remember if the plate was XEZ or CEZ3 anyway looked like it needed a clean :p

Also seen another GTR on the Antrim Road with the UFO plate

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You weren't down Boucher direction earlier were you can't remember if the plate was XEZ or CEZ3 anyway looked like it needed a clean :p

Also seen another GTR on the Antrim Road with the UFO plate
Was indeed me. The UFO one is a friends also ;) it did need cleaned but PMG were to busy :grinning:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Was indeed me. The UFO one is a friends also ;) it did need cleaned but PMG were to busy :grinning:

See the UFO one at my kids school the odd time. It's a cool plate for the car but the comic sans font is terrible

Last edited:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
That was me at PMG with the Fiesta, @WSM.

Didnt get the chance to get talking but the GTR looks immense in person. A real WPN!!

Reactions: WSM

johnm

RMS Regular
Seen you on Kennedy way around 12ish too. Definitely some road presence... Bit quiet on it though Hahaha.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
I was the guy in the old silver Passat in Dundonald that flashed to let you in front of me at the elk earlier. Only reason I did was in hope that you'd give it a kick so I could hear it and I wasn't disappointed. Absolutely amazing car, very very jealous!

Reactions: WSM

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Yeeooo the big hearse does the business lol.

I cannot see how that happens though having drivien my own, obviously, and the GTR.

That aint even the Performance edition RS6 either..........I think that GTR is broken lol.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
The RS6 is launched for sure. Not sure if the GTR was. Either way they're both lethal quick but the GTR is about £15K cheaper :grinning:

Sorry for the late replies :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Should we tell people to stop replying? :p

I suspect there are videos from the Dubshed drag race if someone has those, put one up. :grinning:

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
Sorry to add to the "I seen you" crowd but picking my car up from PMG on Saturday and the GTR was sitting. My wee lad has a bit of an obsession with Nissan GTRs at the moment so was delighted to see the mighty Nissan. Even better though was the fact that Warren was there and kindly let my wee lad in the drivers seat (y). Absolutely made his day :cool: so once again, thanks for that.
My son has now spent the weekend on the Nissan configurator with me explaining to him that it didn't matter what colour it was I couldn't afford it :joy:.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Sadly...... not an overly exciting update. Akrapovic are still developing their exhaust :worried:

The paint on these cars is completely *****.

The paint on the wheels is completely *****.

Still. It's fast as **** :monkey:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.