2017 Q5 2.0TDI Quattro 190 S-line Black Edition Auto

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
With the Mrs working in Belfast from February and even though her old A4 is still going well, but with 198k on it she wanted to change to something fresher with less miles and an Auto.

She went to look at numerous New Model A4's and just couldn't get one that she liked and she also looked at a A3, that didn't go so well and on her way out of the garage she spotted this being driven off the back of a car transporter and with a quick drive later, the deal was done. 2017 Q5 2.0 TDI Quattro 190 S-line Black Edition with 41k and quite a few nice extras to include a Pan Roof, B&O, Full Leather, Heated Seats, Xenons, 21' Wheels, etc.

Thankfully the agreement was made that the dealer wouldn't clean it and I spent all last week and the weekend detailing it and I have to say it is completely immaculate. Even the top of the back bumper hasn't a mark on it and the wheels are like new and are shod in 4 new Pirelli's. It has a Full Audi History and has had the 38k Gearbox Service done thankfully. The previous owner (Audi) seems to have taken very good care of it.

It's a nice example and I hope she enjoys it for years to come...
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Very nice mate, glad that you two are happy with it - any interior shots?

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
OP
Mr.Mint
Drives
Many Things.
Very nice mate, glad that you two are happy with it - any interior shots?

I don't actually, I was rushing to get pics of it between the showers on Sunday. I will get some and put them on.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Friend has one similar and they are sweet.

Health to keep clean

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That colour is great in them. The other half has mentioned these a few times now as a possible replacement for the A6.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Love these, and that’s perfect spec. Sepeng blue, bigger wheels and black edition trim 👌