2017 Shadow Black 5.0 V8 Mustang GT

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Fantastic Neil ! I still really like these, lots of character. Didn’t realise that about the tax bracket, it’s some kick in the teeth paying the silly rate 🤦‍♂️

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Fantastic Neil ! I still really like these, lots of character. Didn’t realise that about the tax bracket, it’s some kick in the teeth paying the silly rate 🤦‍♂️
They have so much character yes and everyone comments on it everytime I stop somewhere . Seems everyone loves a mustang lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
They have so much character yes and everyone comments on it everytime I stop somewhere . Seems everyone loves a mustang lol
For sure ! The only thing I can compare it to is my old VXR8 or Holden as I called it. Loved that car and never should have sold it tbh. The Mustang in my imagination would be just like that

moglie

RMS Regular
That's class Neil!!!

I sold a gabber blue one a few weeks ago. Was really impressed by the performance and handling and the interior quality wasn't far off the Germans.

They have serious serious road presence & character.

Ps how long until you've fitted a Roush exhaust!?

All the very best with it mate

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That looks amazing Neil, I think your old Porsche parked beside me at cars and coffee, guys said he recently got it but could be wrong lol

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
That's class Neil!!!

I sold a gabber blue one a few weeks ago. Was really impressed by the performance and handling and the interior quality wasn't far off the Germans.

They have serious serious road presence & character.

Ps how long until you've fitted a Roush exhaust!?

All the very best with it mate
thanks mate. It has the Roush exhaust already fitted from new by ford, I had it de resonated but its now mental ear bleedingly loud so going to put a small resonator in to calm it down a little lol.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
A proper mustang as it should be! very very nice! Far too many watered down versions that just have zero wow factor put me off them, but this could put me back on them, but won't because Chevy runs deep :laughing:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class Neil, got to love a big V8! Didn’t realise these came so well specced and had line lock etc, great fun!

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Class Neil, got to love a big V8! Didn’t realise these came so well specced and had line lock etc, great fun!

Yes mate the V8 comes with Track Apps and has gauges for everything and 0-60 timers , 1/4mile timers , launch control , LSD , line lock for burnouts etc . theres so much stuff on them . You can also change the mood lighting and dial colour to anything you like etc .

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
Yes mate the V8 comes with Track Apps and has gauges for everything and 0-60 timers , 1/4mile timers , launch control , LSD , line lock for burnouts etc . theres so much stuff on them . You can also change the mood lighting and dial colour to anything you like etc .

The 2.3 doesn’t have line lock or launch control but has all the same track apps. And the my colour setting is fun for 10 minutes and then you won’t change it again 😂

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
The 2.3 doesn’t have line lock or launch control but has all the same track apps. And the my colour setting is fun for 10 minutes and then you won’t change it again 😂

It's in the 2.3 on the 2018 models. Cannot warm to the 2018 front! You can enable it with forscan as well if you flash or swap out the ABS module.

@Neil@rockvale any plans for upgrades? I'd love to get a Lund nGauge with tune but the warranty being void is putting me off. Also don't think my head will be satisfied until I get a Whipple or Roush installed but with saving for a wedding next year I think the marriage would be over before it started if I don't wait lol

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
It's in the 2.3 on the 2018 models. Cannot warm to the 2018 front! You can enable it with forscan as well if you flash or swap out the ABS module.

@Neil@rockvale any plans for upgrades? I'd love to get a Lund nGauge with tune but the warranty being void is putting me off. Also don't think my head will be satisfied until I get a Whipple or Roush installed but with saving for a wedding next year I think the marriage would be over before it started if I don't wait lol

wasn't aware its on the 2.3 18 models . im the same about the front on tbe new model ,I don't dislike it but prefer these ones .
as for mods not a lot planned tbh . I had the resonators removed H piped but with the Roush system it was jut too loud so put it back again.

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
Mine is the same lower tax bracket and my dads is the higher. It pisses him off every time 😂

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Sold this just over a year ago and had to buy it back again as really missed it . Since last year it’s also had Kooks Long tube headers , decat , and borla system, bigger intake , map etc now dynod at just over 500bhp . Also had some handling upgrades , 25mm spacers and Michelin pilot sports.

99451021-E1A1-41FB-8F2E-E007EF419382.jpeg
7FE99DD5-6493-4AE3-A5F2-087CC863C7A7.jpeg
99451021-E1A1-41FB-8F2E-E007EF419382.jpeg
7FE99DD5-6493-4AE3-A5F2-087CC863C7A7.jpeg
AFE65684-9B32-4F2E-AEBF-8DB9A60F2B19.jpeg
5574D486-2EC4-4DA5-84DF-AEC930554F31.jpeg
1E4E06C3-8037-47C7-AE91-2DDDB3774034.jpeg