2018 Honda CBR1000RR SP1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
EC0BCF60-A81D-4A5D-BD34-B6A08372748D.jpeg

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Very nice. Looks the part. Am sure it sounds great too !! You must be well in with your bank manager lol

Cheers!

Nah, I work 50+ hours a week, have almost zero travelling expenses, don’t smoke, don’t drink (much), almost never go on holidays (being self employed I get a day here and a day there) and we’re lucky enough to have 2 grannies so child care is virtually null.

You have to enjoy yourself somehow!
Long time dead and all that.

Thunderace

RMS Regular
Drives
z1000sx
Cheers!

Nah, I work 50+ hours a week, have almost zero travelling expenses, don’t smoke, don’t drink (much), almost never go on holidays (being self employed I get a day here and a day there) and we’re lucky enough to have 2 grannies so child care is virtually null.

You have to enjoy yourself somehow!
Long time dead and all that.
I agree. You only live once. Gotta make the most of it. You deserve it mate

Thunderace

RMS Regular
Drives
z1000sx
I wouldn’t say I deserve it as there are plenty of other people who work long, hard hours just to get by. I am very grateful though! :blush:
No probs. I like to treat myself every now and then !! The wife pretends not to hear me when i drop hints about bikes . Have a good weekend .sunday looks promising. Might hit carrick for the charity ride out

Robbo777

RMS Regular
Drives
All Sorts
That Akrapovic on a 2017/2018 blade is a seriously loud exhaust but I’m sure you know that by now.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
That Akrapovic on a 2017/2018 blade is a seriously loud exhaust but I’m sure you know that by now.

Aye I knew it was loud but it’s also very droney too so it might have to go.
It’s a shame because it looks great and weighs virtually nothing.

migs

RMS Regular
Stunning! Health to ride that buddy! An get some ear plugs.... Don't be changing that exhaust, it suits the bike perfectly!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.