2018 led lenser torch thread

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hard to believe it's that time of year again.

This year all products are covered by a 5 year warranty.

For anyone who hasn't used an led lenser product they are just superb. Tactile, powerful and light. We carry a good stock of the popular models and offer free delivery where necessary.

Check out the stunning 5000 lum x21r

The very popular f1 and f1r deal continues at £45 and £69. These are 1000 lum and tiny. Cracking piece of kit for those that need massive light for a shorter time in a tiny package. (after 10 mins the computer pulls back the light to protect it from overheating, it then needs cool down time).

F1R

Some nice new products including a rechargeable version of the popular p7, the p7r. 1000 lum, but capable of long duration of light and still compact. £65.

P7R

Good range of head torches too.....XEO19R, 2000 lum. Crazy. £169.

XEO19R

The ever popular seo7r and h7r.2 continue with slight updates.

SEO7R

Also a range of cheaper models such as the seo3 head torch £22.99.

SEO3

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Best head torch I've used, which is why I have 3 of the H7's.

Can you get a spare rechargeable battery for the H7R.2's @lightning? If so, order me 1 in and I'll be up on Saturday for a tyre inflator and no doubt some other bits... (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Best head torch I've used, which is why I have 3 of the H7's.

Can you get a spare rechargeable battery for the H7R.2's @lightning? If so, order me 1 in and I'll be up on Saturday for a tyre inflator and no doubt some other bits... (y)

Batteries In stock (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Anyone want a year old X21?!

Simon - do you take trade ins? I don’t need the X21R.2 but if I can shift on my X21 I would :laughing:

Edit to say that the F1R is still one of the most versatile and amazing torches I have. It’s unbelievable as to how bright they are in a such a compact size.

If anyone is thinking about getting one - just do it. @lightning is a gentleman to deal with and you will not be disappointed with any of the led lenser range.

I have the F1R, X21, P7, and the h14.2R head torch. I have bought the F1R for customers and everyone comments on just how effective they ate

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Anyone want a year old X21?!

Simon - do you take trade ins? I don’t need the X21R.2 but if I can shift on my X21 I would :laughing:

Edit to say that the F1R is still one of the most versatile and amazing torches I have. It’s unbelievable as to how bright they are in a such a compact size.

If anyone is thinking about getting one - just do it. @lightning is a gentleman to deal with and you will not be disappointed with any of the led lenser range.

I have the F1R, X21, P7, and the h14.2R head torch. I have bought the F1R for customers and everyone comments on just how effective they ate

You've certainly a good representation of the range built up Ross!!

Try gumtree, there's got to be someone for a good torch like that, knowing you it's as new too!

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
I got the h7r2 from a couple of years ago.....absolutely great job such a good tool for working on cars!
Simon is easy dealt with as well (y)

MarkM

RMS Regular
Thanks @lightning for todays stash :grinning: already used one head torch!
71D483DF-E272-46F2-BA2A-CEA8840AF583.jpeg