2018 led lenser torch thread

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Bump up might be looking something for a Christmas present. Her dad is still an old heavy torch of the 6v battery type when out checking bits around the farm.

Would the p7r be the best replacement? Have you them in stock @lightning and what's the current price?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Bump up might be looking something for a Christmas present. Her dad is still an old heavy torch of the 6v battery type when out checking bits around the farm.

Would the p7r be the best replacement? Have you them in stock @lightning and what's the current price?

There is a couple of versions, we just have the top one at the minute which is 1400 lumin. Superb piece of kit. £72 delivered.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Bought one of these 3 or 4 years ago for my da to footer about with. Still raves about it, working 100%, battery still holds charge perfectly.

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
ill jump on this thread also, i had a battery in mine leak onto one of the terminals in the battery compartment, whats the best way to clean it/ get the touch going agian?

Ive a P7 by the way

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
@lightning are you able to source replacement chargers for the P7R. I've moved house and I think my charger has been left behind. It looked like this:

1664879603222.png

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Any good offers coming up this year Simon? @lightning

Deals aren't out yet, I'm hoping supply this year will be better than last year. They've ditched their northern ireland rep which doesn't help things.
@lightning are you able to source replacement chargers for the P7R. I've moved house and I think my charger has been left behind. It looked like this:

View attachment 376949

Should be available as an accessory I'll check.
ill jump on this thread also, i had a battery in mine leak onto one of the terminals in the battery compartment, whats the best way to clean it/ get the touch going agian?

Ive a P7 by the way

Unsure. Will ask the question. Have you tried to remove it and clean it with a wire brush?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hi Simon @lightning

do you have any batteries for the 14.2r?

mine have died and when I try to charge I get a blinking red light which I think means they’re frigged.

look like this

thanks

675184B5-8C3F-474B-9793-EB1C7CAE1B60.png

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Went in on Thursday to buy a lenser and come away with something else 😫
Guy said they had no lenser in stock

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry missed this!

Yeah we’ve gone with coast torches this year due to supply issues. We do have h8r head torches coming in middle of next week. And hopefully some p7r not long after that.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Sorry missed this!

Yeah we’ve gone with coast torches this year due to supply issues. We do have h8r head torches coming in middle of next week. And hopefully some p7r not long after that.
Yeah that’s what I got ,the lad was saying that supply has been poor past while from some rep left them or something .

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Would they do an alternative to the Led Lenser P18r

Not really unfortunately, they have an xp18r but it’s not the same stumpy shape.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
i called in today to pick up an H8R headtorch for my mate. took a dander round and ended up getting another fiskars axe for myself. the shop is looking well @lightning. The changes seem to make it flow nicely as you walk around...and around...and around.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
i called in today to pick up an H8R headtorch for my mate. took a dander round and ended up getting another fiskars axe for myself. the shop is looking well @lightning. The changes seem to make it flow nicely as you walk around...and around...and around.
The fiskars stuff is lovely. We got 600 h8r in but think that’s all we’re going to get of them this winter unfortunately. Hopefully one or 2 other models arriving too.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Anyone recommend a good led head torch? For my mum so something light enough but pretty powerful

Thanks

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Can you get replacement chargers @lightning ? I got a h15r head torch as a gift last year but have misplaced the charger. It’s a magnetic connected one.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Anyone recommend a good led head torch? For my mum so something light enough but pretty powerful

Thanks
Something like this should be perfect for her.

No weight with it at all, rechargeable, 2 brightness levels and even a red light torch if needed

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Thanks

The h8r is hard to beat as an all rounder. It’s 600 Lum, light and powerful enough for most jobs.

Can you get replacement chargers @lightning ? I got a h15r head torch as a gift last year but have misplaced the charger. It’s a magnetic connected one.

At the minute probably not, the led Lenser Northern Ireland rep left before Christmas and hasn’t been replaced yet. Dealing with them hasn’t been simple since. I’ll ask the question.