2018 led lenser torch thread

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Just launched, the led lenser MH10. Most powerful head torch (600lm) without a battery pack at the back of the head, so its light and compact. To put it in perspective the H7r.2 is 300lm.

Special price of £59 all in. All online sellers more than £70.

MH10

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just launched, the led lenser MH10. Most powerful head torch (600lm) without a battery pack at the back of the head, so its light and compact. To put it in perspective the H7r.2 is 300lm.

Special price of £59 all in. All online sellers more than £70.

MH10

I’m gona fall out with you. I really want to call up for 1 of these before going away :joy:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Just launched, the new i18r (as it will be called in the uk).

Massive 3000 lumin, which is basically then same as the x21r, but a quarter of the size yet longer run time. Nuts the way technology is going. I had one in the office today, extremely premium torch. One for you Ross @Big Pimp .

£155 all in. 7 year warranty.

LED lenseri18R Torch | ledlenser-store.co.uk

Last edited:

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Nice meeting you buddy!

Sorry couldn't take in the vastness of your place as my 2 girls were high as crackheads on ice cream..........lol.

Torch is stupid (STUPID) bright. Awesome.

Oh, P7 2018 model BTW in case anyone cares......my retinas do, that is for sure :p

J

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
So I bought an i18r from @lightning

Oh my goodness. That is all.

The X21.2 I have is insanely bright - it’s brighter than most car headlights but this i18 outperforms it

I intend to shoot some proper video of the differences as the iPhone video I made the other night just doesn’t do it justice.

I have turned into a LED Lenser whore though!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
So I bought an i18r from @lightning

Oh my goodness. That is all.

The X21.2 I have is insanely bright - it’s brighter than most car headlights but this i18 outperforms it

I intend to shoot some proper video of the differences as the iPhone video I made the other night just doesn’t do it justice.

I have turned into a LED Lenser whore though!

Pretty unbelievable torch, especially considering the size. I don't think they have a thermal overload either so can just keep going.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Torch season kicking off again, good stocks of most of the head torches, no price increases on last year so far.

New for this year include the H8R which is a step up from the H7R.2 with 600 lumin and a nice slim battery pack.

H8R

-Pete-

RMS Regular
I have zero need for it as already have a few led lensers, T7s, and others but that i18 is calling me!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just launched, the new i18r (as it will be called in the uk).

Massive 3000 lumin, which is basically then same as the x21r, but a quarter of the size yet longer run time. Nuts the way technology is going. I had one in the office today, extremely premium torch. One for you Ross @Big Pimp .

£155 all in. 7 year warranty.

MT18 High Lumen LED Flashlight | LEDLENSER

Is this the 1 you showed me lighting up the road down from you place earlier in the year?

Is so, I need 1.