2018 led lenser torch thread

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Is this the 1 you showed me lighting up the road down from you place earlier in the year?

Is so, I need 1.
You do. It is unreal mate.

As said, I have the X21.2 and this is even brighter and a crisper light than the X, which itself is an unreal torch and one used by S&R teams for its capabilities

-Pete-

RMS Regular
im still thinking about getting one of those but so torn about it! thankfully you're not too close otherwise id have had it bought already as an impulse buy.

then again, can you post it?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
im still thinking about getting one of those but so torn about it! thankfully you're not too close otherwise id have had it bought already as an impulse buy.

then again, can you post it?

No probs posting (y)

Head Gasket

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo S60
Bought an LED Lenser P7R from Lightning earlier in the week and got it for a great price. As torches go, the P7R has to be hands down the best torch I've ever used in it's size category. It feels great to use, is relatively lightweight and it lights the place up when needed without any fuss. The magnetic charging feature is also handy, and the belt pouch protects the torch perfectly. It's likely that it won't be the last LED Lenser torch that I'll buy.

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Just launched, the new i18r (as it will be called in the uk).

Massive 3000 lumin, which is basically then same as the x21r, but a quarter of the size yet longer run time. Nuts the way technology is going. I had one in the office today, extremely premium torch. One for you Ross @Big Pimp .

£155 all in. 7 year warranty.

LED lenseri18R Torch | ledlenser-store.co.uk

EDIT.............

Guys, we had a cancelled order from a factory for a large number of i18r torches, I'm going to send them back as it's a years supply but if anyone wants one cheap before they go I'll offer them on here at £133 all in one time only. These are pound for pound the best most powerful compact torches on the market today, I know @Big Pimp has one and I can't remember who else got one but they are a real party piece as anyone thats used one will testify.

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Just launched, the new i18r (as it will be called in the uk).

Massive 3000 lumin, which is basically then same as the x21r, but a quarter of the size yet longer run time. Nuts the way technology is going. I had one in the office today, extremely premium torch. One for you Ross @Big Pimp .

£155 all in. 7 year warranty.

LED lenseri18R Torch | ledlenser-store.co.uk

EDIT.............

Guys, we had a cancelled order from a factory for a large number of i18r torches, I'm going to send them back as it's a years supply but if anyone wants one cheap before they go I'll offer them on here at £133 all in one time only. These are pound for pound the best most powerful compact torches on the market today, I know @Big Pimp has one and I can't remember who else got one but they are a real party piece as anyone thats used one will testify.

I cannot describe just how bright these are.

Even if you don’t think you need it, believe me you do!

I’d maybe buy one to bonus ball lottery it!!!

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Gahh i knew I shouldn't have come to this thread. Take my money please. Can I have one of the i18Rs if its still at that price?

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Collected one this morning, just quoted the FB offer, wasnt for quibbling over a couple of quid - just in case you had one set aside for me.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Highly impressed by these i18R’s. For the size of them they are unreal, and the 96hr battery life on low power is worth noting.

Will see if I can get a couple of decent pics later to show how bright it really is.