2018 led lenser torch thread

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
No massive updates for the 2021 season.

The h8r is one of the best head torches about at 600 lumen, 10 hours run time and a very light battery pack. We have them on offer at the minute at £50 with a free power bank that can be used to top up the torch or your phone etc, exceptionally competitive at this price.

image upload

There some new products out, the k4r is fantastic, a keyring torch which is rechargeable with a 10 meter beam and 1.5 hour run time.

image upload

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
whats the current price on the F1r that bigpimp always raves about? I might be considering one and a head torch

Try the i18R. It’s ridiculous, and the battery on it is outstanding. I’ve mine a couple of years and it’s only been charged a few times with many hours of use...

-Pete-

RMS Regular
Try the i18R. It’s ridiculous, and the battery on it is outstanding. I’ve mine a couple of years and it’s only been charged a few times with many hours of use...
ive already got one! :laughing: it is amazing, im always shocked at how much output it has everytime I use it. I liked the idea of a small form factor with some good output for more regular use. seems like the f1r is the ticket. I have a P7,L7, P3 I8r and this F1r would be a good addition. might get rid of the p7 and l7

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
ive already got one! :laughing: it is amazing, im always shocked at how much output it has everytime I use it. I liked the idea of a small form factor with some good output for more regular use. seems like the f1r is the ticket. I have a P7,L7, P3 I8r and this F1r would be a good addition. might get rid of the p7 and l7
I'm the same as you and @Nicky

i have the i18r as my 'big torch' but carry the f1r everywhere - its astounding how much light is put out from such a small body

gave away my p7 to a friend and my x21 to another friend in the community rescue service

-Pete-

RMS Regular
Still 68 all in. In stock.
Do you have a price for the P7r? actually comes in around the same specs although the charging is a bit slicker since it can be done without removing the battery.
Edit - see it on the site, is that price current? seems like a better deal than the F1R

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you have a price for the P7r? actually comes in around the same specs although the charging is a bit slicker since it can be done without removing the battery.
Edit - see it on the site, is that price current? seems like a better deal than the F1R

yeah it’s about 58.50 at the minute. It’s better in terms of duration and holding the full power for longer, wider beam etc but the f1r is unique due to the size of it. They’re for different jobs really.

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
yeah it’s about 58.50 at the minute. It’s better in terms of duration and holding the full power for longer, wider beam etc but the f1r is unique due to the size of it. They’re for different jobs really.

P7R ordered from your online store there, great price that.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Led lenser h19r core. Unreal. 3500 lumin (nearly double the outgoing Xeo19r) yet lighter and more compact than its predecessor. 300 meter beam. Water proof. Suitable for the most extreme outdoor sports or work environments.

First batch gone but I’ve been promised more mid December. Price will be below £200, cheapest available.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@lightning what do you recommend for putting in to a few trucks that’s doing home delivery .early mornings this time of year and the guys can’t see door numbers when out in the country roads and they would be a game changer to save them jumping in and out with there phone torches looking for numbers .

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning what do you recommend for putting in to a few trucks that’s doing home delivery .early mornings this time of year and the guys can’t see door numbers when out in the country roads and they would be a game changer to save them jumping in and out with there phone torches looking for numbers .

Apologies missed the tag. pm sent.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

Bag of carrots 😜

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning what about the H7R core compared to the H8R and neo10r? Obviously run time is heavily compromised and it weighs a lot more, but is the performance worth it?

Good torch too but the only reason I'd go for the core is if I needed the next level up in water or dust protection.

Robert

RMS Trader
Time to charge it up!
E6A288D2-FBD7-4B4B-8229-0E1BD3D72176.jpeg