2019 Events Thread - Know about an event Post them Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Hi Folks

Just updating the RMS events section - if anyone knows of a car show, motorsport event etc please list them here and I'll get them in that section.

Eg Trackskills
  • Sunday 10th March
  • Sunday 7th April
  • Sunday 19th May
  • Sunday 9th June
  • Sunday 7th July
  • Sunday 18th August
  • Sunday 15th September
  • Sunday 13th October
  • Sunday 3rd November.
Thanks
Andy

NotKG

Banned
IMG-20190110-WA0005.jpg

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Kilbroney vintage show - 15th June
Loughgall festival of motorsport, show & shine - 4th May

56oval

RMS Regular
Airfield Outlaws 1/2 mile top speed event
Sat 3rd Aug.

Drag Day #7
Sun 4th Aug.

St Angelo Airfield Enniskillen.
IMG_20181207_001405_607.jpg

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Keep adding to these and Cooper and I can add them to the fb page which is really handy for ‘events’
If you’re anything like me I wake up and wonder what I can do today :joy:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
@Cooper ………………….just a suggestion but why not put up a calendar format spread sheet for events?

That way when you have a free day you can quickly look up what's on instead of going through threads like this, Facebook or various motorsport websites and missing one. I hate it when that happens to me and the next day I see a thread about how great a show was that I could have gone to but didn't know about it.

Last edited:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
@Cooper ………………….just a suggestion but why not put up a calendar format spread sheet for events?

That way when you have a free day you can quickly look up what's on instead of going through threads like this, Facebook or various motorsport websites and missing one. I hate it when that happens to me and the next day I see a thread about how great a show was that I could have gone to but didn't know about it.
There is an events section with a list/calendar view - surely that's enough!

NotKG

Banned
hey, i just found it last week, 8-|
when i was on the pc. never seen it before.
then, back when i joined i just bookmarked forum on my phone, and have done since. never seen the front page since then.

and im not super technical even with that.
i should have put it in the "today i learned " section. :joy::joy::joy:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Keep them coming. Will have most of the above up soon and have emailed out to a few places that run annual shows to get their 2019 dates.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.