2019 Events Thread - Know about an event Post them Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
The Outlet (Boulevard) Banbridge vintage show is on tomorrow night. Not sure of timings but I think it usually starts from about 5.30 and if the weather's good it'll be a good show.

Always a great variety of stuff at it.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
few NiSleepers guys where interested in going

shame it’s been cancelled rip to who ever has passed

Gemma

RMS Regular
Screenshot_20190624-115715.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Anyone going to this? Debating a run down, is supposed to be a great show 🤔

Was just thinking of going to the JCC show there when I seen about it. Then theres the cars and coffee NE in Dundalk 🤔 a lot on tomorrow ffs

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Well Dundalk is dead handy off the motorway so you could do both in one hit

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Be there for about 10am then cruise down to terenure after a walkabout?
I will play it by year in the morning and see what sort of form my wee man is in but defo fancy it.
10am is a good time for C&C and if you’ve not been before it’s dead handy got too, literally a few mins off the motorway

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I will play it by year in the morning and see what sort of form my wee man is in but defo fancy it.
10am is a good time for C&C and if you’ve not been before it’s dead handy got too, literally a few mins off the motorway

Only takes me about 30 mins to get to DKIT so think I'll go there anyway and decide to go to Dublin or the eikon when leaving lol

Bryan

RMS Regular
Terenure is a great show but very expensive to get into if you're bringing the family. I didn't go this year either. Always a good range of cars at it so if anyone does go make sure you take plenty of pics.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thread closed - any more upcoming events please start a separate thread for them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.