2019 Events Thread - Know about an event Post them Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Classic Car & Restoration Show

Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show. NEC arena Birmingham 22nd - 24th March.
Has anyone been to this show before?
I’ve been invited to show the 2002tii at the BMW Car Club GB stand. Not sure what to do, it’s a big commitment to leave a car there over 3 days. Do I drop it off Thursday then fly home until Sunday, then collect it. Or stay 3 nights in a hotel and be there everyday at the club stand? It’s a bit unfair to leave the missus at home, considering I have 2 young kids. And bringing them along would be expensive and they would be super bored. Not sure what to do.

I went a few years ago and heading back with my dad again this year. I quite enjoy it. The auction is great.

Three days is a long stint to hover about, you can see the whole show in a day. BMW Club usually have a pretty big stand too.

@Cooper Would like to get another RMS Cars & Coffee day in Bushmills again if everyone would like to come along, maybe late March? Although, @Woodcutter mentioned one at P&C, maybe worth there instead?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I went a few years ago and heading back with my dad again this year. I quite enjoy it. The auction is great.

Three days is a long stint to hover about, you can see the whole show in a day. BMW Club usually have a pretty big stand too.

@Cooper Would like to get another RMS Cars & Coffee day in Bushmills again if everyone would like to come along, maybe late March? Although, @Woodcutter mentioned one at P&C, maybe worth there instead?

March could be hit and miss weather ways so plenty of indoor space could be useful which hallidays has in spades
Just a thought. :grinning:

NotKG

Banned
IMG-20190218-WA0012.jpg

neillpics

RMS Regular
It would be great if this could be added. One for MINI folk...
MINI MAGIC POSTER 2019.jpg

MINI IRELAND SPONSOR MINI MAGIC AT COUNTY LOUTH'S WHITE RIVER PARK ON SEPTEMBER 15

MINI Magic - Ireland's MINI track day and meet – sponsored by MINI Ireland is back on September 15, this time at White River Park between Dundalk and Drogheda in a celebration of 60 years of an icon.

At MINI Ireland’s Dublin headquarters, Event Director William Neill revealed the popular track day event is returning but at a central location for 2019, just off the M1.

“We are delighted to have support from the car manufacture, but also to have MINI support MINI Magic makes for a great relationship at the new location. Naturally there couldn’t be a better time for owners of these classic cars to gather with the 60th anniversary of an important motoring icon,” said Neill.

“Our 2018 edition took place in Galway and thanks to the support we received there we are able to put the show on the road and spread MINI Magic. We invite owners of all MINI models to be part of the day, whether their car is a show and shine example, a daily runner or strictly for the track. Classic and modern are both welcome alongside the many variants.”

Austin Behan, General Manager MINI Ireland added: “MINI Magic is a celebration of the brand with fans showcasing both classic and new models through a memorable and unique experience. We are delighted to support this event, to see so many fans who love the brand coming together for a meaningful experience.”

TRACK ENTRY DETAILS

The track entry spaces – available online in advance only – are open to eligible road and track cars with the main requirements an Irish or UK driving license and a track day helmet, which can be hired from White River Park’s on-site store.

“We have made it as easy as possible to allow owners time to enjoy their car on track,’” Neill points out. “And with the track’s nature, both standard Mini owners and track cars will not look out of place. It is not a race or timed and cars will be started at intervals and, as standard at track days, passing will not be permitted on corners to keep a fun element to proceedings over competition. It is about time on track and, for those who visit, an opportunity to view history of the car on the move.”

The entry fee for on track remains the same as 2018 at a cost-effective €95 (euro) – making it the least expensive full day track in Ireland. A front seat passenger is permitted with dual entries accepted.

MEET ENTRY DETAILS

Those who visit the meet in their MINI can enter on the day and save on general admission with €10 (euro) covering the driver and up to two passengers with access to a track viewing area, an event programme and a chance to win spot prizes.

More details can be found at MiniMagicEvents.com, WillPromotion.com and by following the event at Facebook.com/minimagicevents.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Limited info so far. Apparently more information will be released this weekend.

A9A03832-2C91-4A72-B2EE-EE2459A9F0DC.jpeg

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
CAMC Car Show
Sunday 5th May 2019, 10am-4pm
Donard Park, Newcastle
Open to ALL vehicles
£5 Entry

I think I ended up at this by accident one year and they put my car in the show. Still have the pen they give me upstairs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.