2019 Oryx White Golf 7.5 R

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Stunning, best of luck with it!
I know the girl who bought your GTD, shes over the moon with it. I seen it during the week, really has great road presence and those seats 😍

Good to hear she is enjoying, it was well looked after that car!

Tell her she can have the R in a year or 2 😂

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
Vrt on the R could be different story, the GTD was near €5k I think lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Stunning car, and will be even better when you’ve made it yours with your mods.

Can’t wait to see some of the things you’ve got planned because if it turns out even half as well as your GTD looked, it’s going to be phenomenal.

You are definitely #winning my friend!

moglie

RMS Regular
So glad it has arrived mate. I really can't wait to see how this build develops. If it has even half the detail, time and expense lavished on it as the GTD it will turn out to be an exceptional car.

Ps what a great base to build off. The Golf R's are just fantastic cars. They really do everything so so well.

All the best with it buddy

AC

RMS Regular
Smashing car this! Agree with you on capturing the colour, pictures don't do it justice, it's a cracking colour! (although I am biased of course)

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Thanks for all the comments folks, really appreciate them!

Car is a week old today and as always I couldn’t resist getting some mods fitted lol.

Keeping the same style as the GTD I stuck mainly with Racingline parts to not void warranty.

So far I have fitted...

Clubsport S Brake Setup
Racingline Springs
Racingline R600 Induction Kit
Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete
Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe
Rieger Gloss Black Front Splitter
Miltek GPF-Back System Non-Resonated

So glad I opted for the Oval tips on the exhaust to keep the OEM look. Have to say the noise is absolutely ridiculous now. Luckily went for the valved system so it can be made quieter. I think @Reno_LV can agree it’s noisy lol.

Only photo I have of the brakes was reversing into the driveway to make sure the splitter didn’t scrape.

C649BFB1-EF2D-4D59-83FC-12B3F56EFBBF.jpeg

57F9B178-D972-440A-AB9D-B6CAEF8EA494.jpeg

7553D621-CC07-4213-A5E1-CDCA53B79EA4.jpeg

Collected the car yesterday from Pentagon also ;)

90978620-E0C1-41F7-930B-7EB02870F9E3.jpeg

C7B10144-6B37-4FFE-840A-689268E5ECC2.jpeg

And finally, 2 photos from the master photographer Reinis 🙌🏼🙌🏼

0B969F1B-06D7-421C-9C78-4A3867507A9C.jpeg

5837839A-62D3-4D81-BB54-986DBC26C827.jpeg

Hopefully get down to Down Royal Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning in it.

Mark

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Seen this on Instagram and though I recognised the plate .such a fantastic looking car ,htd.
Just why did you sell the other seats ,would look perfect in this retrimmed to match .

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Seen this on Instagram and though I recognised the plate .such a fantastic looking car ,htd.
Just why did you sell the other seats ,would look perfect in this retrimmed to match .

Who said I won’t be doing the same with this one ;) It’s only a week old, give me a chance lol.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Who said I won’t be doing the same with this one ;) It’s only a week old, give me a chance lol.
Sorry no offence intended lol.you have far to much money then in other words.did performance cars ni sell ur old one .? Maybe that’s were I seen it or a post they done .not sure tbh

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Sorry no offence intended lol.you have far to much money then in other words.did performance cars ni sell ur old one .? Maybe that’s were I seen it or a post they done .not sure tbh

No offence taken mate! Yes Performance Cars NI sold the GTD, the wingbacks were the main selling point of the car and I got what I needed for the car.

But sure, another set could be on the horizon soon ;)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
No offence taken mate! Yes Performance Cars NI sold the GTD, the wingbacks were the main selling point of the car and I got what I needed for the car.

But sure, another set could be on the horizon soon ;)
If you don’t mind me asking ,how much is a set .?
I take it you buy them direct from vw