2019 Oryx White Golf 7.5 R

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Cracking R, and the colour in the second picture looks (y). Just looks great full stop.

What pads did you use with the CSS discs? Standard OEM R pads or CSS pads?

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Cracking R, and the colour in the second picture looks (y). Just looks great full stop.

What pads did you use with the CSS discs? Standard OEM R pads or CSS pads?
Cheers. Love the colour, so rare to see an Oryx on the road too. Just running standard pads

are the rears cambered or just on spacers?
No camber. Just a spacer and a very slight stretch on the tyre for a bit more of a stance.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Mark315 what sized spacers do you have on the front?

Did you have to adjust your headlights when you lowered it?

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your question, can you also advise what make of spacers you are using? I would like to fit some myself but I want to be sure they are quality items.

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
@Mark315 what sized spacers do you have on the front?

Did you have to adjust your headlights when you lowered it?

No spacer on the front, just running 8.5" ET45 wheels.

I haven't needed to adjust the lights, the LEDs are so bright already, its very easy to do though.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your question, can you also advise what make of spacers you are using? I would like to fit some myself but I want to be sure they are quality items.

Only spacers I will use are H&R or Eibach. Must be Hubcentric and bolt to the hub. Expensive, but worth it for safety.

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Well we all knew I was going to do it....

Wingback Recaros, fully retrimmed in Golf 7.5R cloth interior centres, leather tops and Alcantara sides. Keeps with the OEM look and matches the rear seats.

Ah I’ve missed the comfort. :heart_eyes:

C758A5D1-77DF-454C-8382-43CDB7084702.jpeg

18BF89BC-3704-4B91-8821-7E149E45CE5D.jpeg

949C113A-CADD-450B-9115-40306C5E1F86.jpeg

FDD6F774-2F9D-4E92-905D-11BC80BC022D.jpeg

1B82073C-AD55-40E0-A295-8E6F6285CA35.jpeg

Last edited:

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Thank you for the comments folks. Definitely something the R should have had the option for from factory.

Lovely stuff. A wee R logo would’ve been nice imprinted in the usual spot just.

Ah they were told to add the R logo, still annoyed about it lol. Looking at other ways to get a graphic onto it. Perhaps @Blackwater Graphics can help??

They look perfect (y)

What car did they come from?

They came from a Scirocco R I believe. Same seats in the mk5 R32, mk6 R and the Mk7 Clubsport S.

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
Iv had a look down this post and its a good read love the touches you did with the tcr spoiler and side skirts and that paint is something else, you definitely made the right choice in the dechrome of the front bump. no matter what VW have not failed to impress with their golf line up by far the best out their in terms of styling in modern terms and i know its a bit late but h.t.d :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You can get transfer type stickers - some S3 owners with the facelifts have put them on but they are blatantly obvious.

I would contact Baron and see if he could do anything