2020 Audi S3: hot hatch and saloon spotted undisguised

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Trouble is as well, with all these opf filters all sports cars coming out from now on will sound like a 1.0 micra. Completely ruins the experience of owning one for me.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
It was the best looking out of the 3 variants.

The saloon was missing the fake vent at the side of the front bumper which always baffled me - personally I think its a nice touch and looks less "ultra" or "SE" which is why the saloon never appealed to me

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
The saloon was missing the fake vent at the side of the front bumper which always baffled me - personally I think its a nice touch and looks less "ultra" or "SE" which is why the saloon never appealed to me

I didn’t even notice that8o|

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Nope,well ok maybe but the rear arches totally ruin it imo

If they had of sorted out the arches and give it a more aggressive look it would have been perfect, I think the car proportionally was spot on, much better than the S4.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Was that not the same for all s3 facelift? They got a revised front bumper?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Was that not the same for all s3 facelift? They got a revised front bumper?

Not 100% sure about the saloon but in general the main exterior changes for the FL where:

• Front lights
  • Front Bumper and Grill
  • Wheels
  • Rear Lights
  • Rear Diffuser

Gambit

RMS Regular
Not 100% sure about the saloon but in general the main exterior changes for the FL where:

• Front lights
  • Front Bumper and Grill
  • Wheels
  • Rear Lights
  • Rear Diffuser

S3 saloon has slightly wider front arches also than hatch & sportback? So not even a case sticking a hatch front bumper on a saloon 👎

More I look at the saloons more I think they have potential apart from the stupid inset arches 🙈 why o why did audi do it