2020 Porsche Cayman 718 GT4.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
There is method in my madness. :laughing: but do believe this may have sounded weird.

Bleacher

RMS Regular
Drives
M2
Did I see you parked outside the winemark in Hillsborough yesterday? Looked fantastic

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Thanks again fir giving up your time on a sat night. When it was suggested that we meet in the forest in the pitch black at 6pm I really was like wtf!

it’s alright, you needn’t have worried.

@Mark315 knows all the best dogging spots when it gets dark 😂😂😂

having watched the two of them work however, it’s amazing to see and the results that @Reno_LV can get with a camera and some simple tools is astounding.

how many times have you just looked at pictures of your car now?!

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Car is taxed after the winter.. first wash today before getting fully detailed

AA85A172-C0EE-4AD6-A176-4F830D9BA99B.jpeg

First mods ... bucket seat bolster protectors and a houndstooth 911r seat retrim.

This car is like driving with the dial turned to 12..

Last edited:

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
This is stunning!! Think I drove past you around Mount Panther on my way to Newcastle on Friday. Near drove off the road eyeballing the GT4

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
That's remarkable looking. This is my dream car!

Can we get a shot of the rear end straight on?

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Where you through portstewart by any chance? I spotted a clatter of Porsche’s firing past whilst at the park @ The crescent

Not me... I didn’t have the time to go the full route planned.
That's remarkable looking. This is my dream car!

Can we get a shot of the rear end straight on?

Best I have from today... and thanks to whoever took the photos..

DAF0CD55-9735-40AD-92A6-63879BBA353E.jpeg

Reinis took this one..
D2E016EE-334B-48DC-AAFE-F8EFB189BC61.jpeg

Last edited:

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
The colour when the sun hits it and all the curves that get accentuated you wouldn’t normally be drawn to 😍

It’s a totally different looking car summer/winter.

Reactions: Cro

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Forgot to add the car has 3300 miles on it this year mostly with drives with the Porsche NI drivers club. Euro trip planned when restrictions are lifted.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Forgot to add the car has 3300 miles on it this year mostly with drives with the Porsche NI drivers club. Euro trip planned when restrictions are lifted.

Is this the official Porsche owners club Martyn? I was considering joining, but wasn’t sure.

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Is this the official Porsche owners club Martyn? I was considering joining, but wasn’t sure.

Most definitely not the official owners club. These guys drive some amazing routes and some marvellous cats in the group as well - GT3 RS with full JCR exhaust.

Drop me a PM if you want me to get you added to the WhatsApp group.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Most definitely not the official owners club. These guys drive some amazing routes and some marvellous cats in the group as well - GT3 RS with full JCR exhaust.

Drop me a PM if you want me to get you added to the WhatsApp group.

I think I’m already in it, but cheers. Just haven’t been on a run yet, they are a bit too far from me and seem to be out quite a bit during the week

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Update

6100 miles now - nearly 2 years old.. waxed and polished today and tucked up in the garage - sorn-ed until April. 2 year service will be performed in April 2023

I have asked for a GT4 RS…..

I have covered twice that in 18 months in my Boxster T, but I’m looking for something to keep me mobile over the winter so hopefully it won’t see many miles post mid September

davyk31

RMS Regular
Is it not a bit early to park up for winter? Still could be a lot of nice sunny days in September.