RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Reactions: Lee

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I think it's the app for the above website, prices seem to be updated a few times a day now.

Play store:

Screenshot_20220707-080808_Google Play Store.jpg

I use this site if it helps, they have an app too. You can track price trends for the past 10 years and current prices.

Look back just 3 years if you want a good sickening. Should have bought an old tanker.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That's a handy site! Just checked and 500L with my usual supplier is £499, one on that site is £475.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
That's a handy site! Just checked and 500L with my usual supplier is £499, one on that site is £475.

Sometimes it is best to stick with a company that you know. The company I use is never the cheapest.

Reactions: Lee

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Sometimes it is best to stick with a company that you know. The company I use is never the cheapest.
Completely agree. I have been using the same company for 20 years, they are usually £10 more expensive they are trustworthy and prioritised me when there was an oil shortage. Plus they need to go through my garage to access the tank, don't fancy saving £10 to have a stranger loose on my toys on tools.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Completely agree. I have been using the same company for 20 years, they are usually £10 more expensive they are trustworthy and prioritised me when there was an oil shortage. Plus they need to go through my garage to access the tank, don't fancy saving £10 to have a stranger loose on my toys on tools.

Prior to the bulk buy we made, we always had the same company supply us. They came the 1st week of every month and topped up the tanks at the houses.

Lee

RMS Regular

Exact same here. £10 dearer but they know where the tank is and every time the boiler service man checks the filter it's like new.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Can the signs at the BP stations display a ‘2’ at the start? Might seem a bit strange but the first digit looks small in a lot of those signs as if it was designed to only be able to display a 1.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
New pm gets in they'll go to town on ev's

Ha Ha Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Aye been hearing that for a while. Still hasn't happened :joy:
Can the signs at the BP stations display a ‘2’ at the start? Might seem a bit strange but the first digit looks small in a lot of those signs as if it was designed to only be able to display a 1.

Looks like it's a normal LCD display.
Screenshot_20220707-221544_Maps.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Right.... someone can please confirm this or my dyslexia is now with numbers....
Applegreen garage, sells 97 Ron petrol as standard, no mad prices like BP
BP sells the 'good stuff' 97 at the higher price....
Now i thought i was seeing things when putting fuel into the Golf last night, anyone else notice this?

If it is I will be going there to fill it, can anyone confirm?

Unleaded Plus with ethanol is what it says on the pump 🤷‍♂️

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Applegreen Powerplus Unleaded is 95 RON, same as their "standard" unleaded.

It's just marketing balls, claiming "additives" that "increase efficiency".

Buy their standard unleaded.