Dubshed 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Anyone heading this year?

DTGRm_DWsAAd3xV.jpg

Managed to get an indoor spot for the GTD, looking forward to it (y)

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Got an earlybird weekend ticket, I'll call over for a gander, see if there's anything new.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
What’s the cutoff for early bird tickets? Haven’t decided yet whether or no to go but would quite like to with the wee man

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Anyone know if Revo will be there, and more importantly discounting maps?

Deleted member 13907

D
I’ve never been before, but hoping to take a spin down on Saturday.

Gemma

RMS Regular
I'll be there with the car hopefully :grinning: if you see me footering about (usually making coffee in the boot) say hello lol

@Big Pimp are you bringing your whole selection with you this time? Even maybe like a wee taster selection box you could do from yourself?

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Will be up on Sunday for a dander around, never been before and looking forward it.

Had to pull car from the show as won’t be ready in time.

Deleted member 13907

D
@Big Pimp are you bringing your whole selection with you this time? Even maybe like a wee taster selection box you could do from yourself?

I’d definitely be interested in something like this. Remember talk of a starter kit before but can’t find it on the anachem website. Will @Big Pimp be able to take card payments on the day? Or would it be better to order beforehand and collect on the day maybe?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.