Audi RS3 Facelift: Even More Power

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Audi, with their RS3 Sportback, have quite possibly gained the status of 'King of Hot Hatches' in a very bold segment with many a debate to be had over who is king. However, for most modern drivers, when they hear the name Audi, they will think one of many things; Vorsprung Durch Technik, Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I’d still take it :cool:

I love them! Stage 2 on these is phenomenal. Would love a run in one. Just basic bolt in mods and software.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Looked at the saloon version a few weeks back, couldn't really justify spending the extra cash over my S3 saloon. Sure its a bit faster but I can barely use the power the S3 has. The interior and exterior are excalty the same bar the exhausts.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Model tested would have been well over £50k and as good as they are, i struggle to see value there sadly - like most of the Audi range

£50k is shackin’ for a wee thing like that.

I’d love to know what profit Audi AG make per car, and what profit a dealer makes, on an outright purchase*of one of these.

*Not that I imagine it happens very often

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i can well imagine...thats why im feared to go drive one as it'll just become "i need an rs3 in my life asap"
The only thing that i enjoyed more, was the TTRS - even despite the fact that it liked pushing the nose a lot more

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I'd love one, but as said, the price is wild and there seems to be no deals or discounts to make it a bit easier.

I'd feel bad playing £50k for a daily car without electric seats, dunno why, just feels wrong.

MarkM

RMS Regular
50k for an A3 is absolutely mad. Where does it end !?

This time in 4 years a bog standard hybrid A4 will be about 75k.

No cheap cars these days, I watched a review of the new A class earlier, bog standard base car starts at £26k :confounded:

genman

G
new car prices are becoming unreasonable for most buyers and depreciation is insane....loose 20% the minute you sign for it just on tax alone.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I don't know if it' due to pedestrian safety or just their latest design language but Audis new range/facelifted cars are getting very ugly. the latest A5 is gruesome.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Sounds phenomenal, but not £50k phenomenal. Would need to look a lot more aggressive to back that soundtrack up. At nearly 400hp would this not fall into the newly adopted "hyper hatch" bracket ?.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Model tested would have been well over £50k and as good as they are, i struggle to see value there sadly - like most of the Audi range
Before I bought the Golf R I drove a 2016 RS3 and was really impressed with it but when you compared the price of £34000 or something compared to a Golf R with similar spec, age and miles at £23000 it was not worth it. The only USP of the RS3 is the 2.5 5 pot...............Audi know this!

This Evo comparison of the 2 cars summed it up for me.......................

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.