205 45 17 BMW Mini tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Hi,

Can you give me a price for 4 x 205 45 17 BMW mini tyres?

Thanks

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hi Martyn,

We have great Yokohamas in stock for £86 all in per tyre or mid range Altenzos for £54 all in per tyre for RMS members. These are not run flats but I can quote for run flats if you require them.
How does that sound?
Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Cheers
Jeff

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Hi Martyn,

We have great Yokohamas in stock for £86 all in per tyre or mid range Altenzos for £54 all in per tyre for RMS members. These are not run flats but I can quote for run flats if you require them.
How does that sound?

Cheers
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I am not looking for runflats just the mini approved tyres with the star on them.

Thanks

Martyn

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hi Martyn,

Apologies, the above are not star rated but we do have Hankook star rated non runflats for £81 all in per tyre.
Or we can get Continental star rated non runflat here for Friday at £112 all in per tyre.

If the car is out of Warranty we would recommend the Yokohamas as they would be a better tyre than the Hankook even though they are not star rated and they are a better price.

How does that sound?

Thanks
Jeff

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Out of interest @Martyn why do you need MINI approved tyres? Mini don't even fit them to their cherished stock

I was told the car wouldn't handle correctly if I didn't fit them...

I have always taken this literally, I know with the porsche if you don't N rated tyres it will mess eveything up.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I was told the car wouldn't handle correctly if I didn't fit them...

I have always taken this literally, I know with the porsche if you don't N rated tyres it will mess eveything up.

I've Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my Works MINI and the handling is far better than the tyres that MINI fitted when I bought it off them.
Put whatever you want on it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.