Big Changes for New Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Passed one identical on the Donaghdee Road in Bangor yesterday, maybe 3pm. Looked awesome. May have even been yourself?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
If only Audi would do a decent deal on them, but they're just too much of a stretch £ wise (for my pauper pockets anyways, lol)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
If only Audi would do a decent deal on them, but they're just too much of a stretch £ wise (for my pauper pockets anyways, lol)
They are crazy money, just like BMW M5...

You should see the price for buying such yokes across the invisible line, eye watering

Nigelo

RMS Regular
They are crazy money, just like BMW M5...

You should see the price for buying such yokes across the invisible line, eye watering

You do occasionally bump into folks from further afield on various owners forums, and some of the prices for even a 'normal' car is astronomical with taxes etc.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I absolutely love this latest model RS4, I have a feeling it is going to be the best driving one yet. Yes it's a shame to have lost that awesome V8, but I have no doubt this latest V6T engine will be better in every way with the exception of sound.

I'll have mine in green please.

audi-rs4-avant-5-2189-default-large.jpeg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Do you know who owns the green one in Portstewart Graeme? Saw it when we were at Harrys Shack, it's incredible!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Stunning looking addition to the range ... I expected the price tag of 60/70k now on the newer models, especially with the RS5 floating around that price and then the RS6 being were it is.

That green above really does look great on the current VAG range ...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Fantastic machine. I saw 1 a couple of weeks ago and did a double take, so aggressive looking.

The only minor negative for me is the thin steering wheel, needs to be chunkier like the old RS models

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Do you know who owns the green one in Portstewart Graeme? Saw it when we were at Harrys Shack, it's incredible!!

I don't mate, haven't seen it around town yet, could well be a BT9'er up to their holiday home.....this time of year half the population of the North Coast are on their holidays! :joy:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
You do occasionally bump into folks from further afield on various owners forums, and some of the prices for even a 'normal' car is astronomical with taxes etc.
The latest M5, with a reasonable spec in ROI is €190k roughly

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I wish I'd taken a photo but didn't want to look like a stalker in case they were watching from the deck.

genman

G
just hope theres more to that engine power potential than your getting from a S4 with a remap.
S4 with remap matched the old rs4 v8 to the limiter.

looks wise RS models always had the edge and this is right up there.

56oval

RMS Regular
I never forget when the rS2 came out, noggy blue 6 cylinder turbo and much much badassery. It was one car i would have loved to own ( shoulda bought at the low ). When they went v8 n.a it was a travesty. Nice to see it back to its roots.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I never forget when the rS2 came out, noggy blue 6 cylinder turbo and much much badassery. It was one car i would have loved to own ( shoulda bought at the low ). When they went v8 n.a it was a travesty. Nice to see it back to its roots.

5 cylinder :p

I had a summer job at Kiddieland in Portrush back then, and the boss's wife had a brand new Nogaro Blue RS2, and she was as stunning as the car! :heart_eyes:

56oval

RMS Regular
5 cylinder :p

I had a summer job at Kiddieland in Portrush back then, and the boss's wife had a brand new Nogaro Blue RS2, and she was as stunning as the car! :heart_eyes:
Balls :joy::joy: and it was straight 5, i'm such a d*ck.

Rs2 was and always will be the daddy. I'd have that over any supercar bar a Miura.

I'l clear my desk in the morning!

Last edited:

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
The latest M5, with a reasonable spec in ROI is €190k roughly

insane money for a car....... the amount of M4s on the road down south is wild too.... i'm guessing its mostly lease stuff down there... maybe companies can throw cars at execs and offset tax somehow ? maybe its a case of given the house prices, and most likely a lot of people mortgaged up... they think feck it... whats another 100K + in debt ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.