Latest Ford Fiesta is better equipped than ever

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Sister has a 2018 Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost and loves it, completely kitted out too (y)

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I really like the look of the STline model

1x

genman

G
even the previous model was a great little car. ..always been something about any Fiesta

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I still remember lusting after a 1.25 zetec mk3 fiesta as my first car, £7995 with 3 years free insurance.

Things have changed a lot ... £15k for today's equivalent!

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I still remember lusting after a 1.25 zetec mk3 fiesta as my first car, £7995 with 3 years free insurance.

Things have changed a lot ... £15k for today's equivalent!

My mum had one in a mint green colour and it was fantastic to drive. I loved it but boy was it rotten after a couple of years.

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
Seen the new fiesta unveiled at ford fair last week. The only thing I disliked about it was the ‘tablet’ look of the navigation screen. It looks bolted on, it looked better when it was integrated into the dash IMO.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Seen the new fiesta unveiled at ford fair last week. The only thing I disliked about it was the ‘tablet’ look of the navigation screen. It looks bolted on, it looked better when it was integrated into the dash IMO.

Most cars look like that now, it really looks like an after thought. I disliked the Racaro's they look too big for the car. I found I had to slide them back to get in and then move them forward again.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86

I think they are all at that now with the screen to let it sit higher to eye line without having to build dash up round it.
Some of them do it better than others, some look like a aftermarket stick on.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
My sister got one of these a couple of months back but the thing that stuck with me is the vibration from the engine at idle. I was sitting in it with the door open... Door was shaking, going to 3 cylinder is a step backwards, makes the car look and sound cheap... Which it most definatly is not.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is it only me thinks they're wild/dumpy looking? Rear end in particular. Reminds me of the BMW 2 series mobility machines.

Screenshot_20180610-155240__01.jpg
Screenshot_20180610-155220__01.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.