206 now with new pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Nice effort. Needs lowered like 100mm tho ;)
attachment.php
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3551&stc=1

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 476

chunkerz

RMS Regular
OP
chunkerz
Drives
A3
Yea gonan be gettin the springs shortly after xmas when i have more money does look better lowered didnt notice the height til u posted them pics

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
that pic actually makes the car sit higher than it norm does. wonder why its sitting so high in that pic?

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
lol, talk about jeep-ish needs a good 80mm taken off that ride height lad ;)

chunkerz

RMS Regular
OP
chunkerz
Drives
A3
My 206 now after last nite when a fookin road sweeper didnt c me and just mowed into me
pict04328yl.jpg

pict04330oi.jpg

pict04345rq.jpg

pict04352wq.jpg

chunkerz

RMS Regular
OP
chunkerz
Drives
A3
outside cityhall i was in the first lane and he was in the 2nd .he didnt c and just moved into my lane clippin all my rear end ,making me spin in to middle of the road lucky i didnt hit anything else thou

chunkerz

RMS Regular
OP
chunkerz
Drives
A3
sry he didnt c me or feel my car just me as i spun on infront den he knew , and they are sortin it all out , was told to go til crash and they would help it to be sorted out quicker and stop me chasin them , any1 ever used them

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
well he wont care, not coming out of his pocket, lol.

But depending on the age or ur 206 e.t.c. i'd be preparin urself for it possibly being written off by the insurance company

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
**** mate, sorry to see and hear about that. Good luck with getting it sorted

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
chunkerz said:
wheels and lights where for the pics only ;) :-#

LOL really sorry to see and hear this, was startin 2 take shape, by the looks of it id say it will be written off, my friend laura crashed her 206 and it was written off, but every garage said it was fine...

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
that is ***'d up, sorry to hear bout this car was lookin well tho.keep us posted about gettin it sorted out

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
hmm rear lexus lights look familiar lol, car looks a right mess, wud say somethin about male drivers but....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.