Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Usual 'cars and coffee' style park up meet

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Drive to Spelga Dam and into the town for a 'poke'

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
Update 10/7/18

Start point: meet at Loughshore Park Jordanstown for 12pm. There'll probably be other meeting points but if we all run through here we can kick off together and aim to leave by 12ish

Pitstop: Quick stop in Carnlough carpark beside the spar for a lucozade and polly pineapple (other options available)

Finish point: Halliday's of Bushmills where @JamieG95 has kindly offered his workplace for @Woodcutter BBQ

Hopefully the weather holds out for us and it'll be a fun drive up. Probably 2 hours drive up the coast so look to be at Halliday's around 2ish for anyone meeting us there.

The more members the merrier no matter the car

Update:
We are going with Sunday 22nd July. Starting meet point and time will be put up in due course, but keep the date for your diary. Hard to judge the weather that far ahead but we’ll keep it weather dependant

Ok guys trying to gauge what the masses might be up for while we have some of this good weather on the cards.

I'll leave the poll up for a while to see what people would prefer and then i'll put some sort of a date together. It's not going to suit everyone, yes I know people are booking holidays and all sorts but you just can't please the entire internetz.

Have a think, have a vote, it's most likely to be a Sunday at some stage, let me know if you have any suggestions of something I have missed or hadn't thought of

Last edited:

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Sunday is my only free day so that's a plus
But
I run some Sunday's or hit car shows

Depending when, I'm game as I haven't met anyone off here an be nice to put names to folk

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
We recently went on the Retro car run and it was brilliant so I'd be up for the north coast drive. We went up round the sperrin mountains and it was a great day out.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I put usual cars n coffee but up for any really. Just trying to keep a car long enough to get to one will be a challenge in itself 8o|

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Any at all but went for a north coast drive.. not fussed on the whole car park thing but would make an effort to attend anything

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
...I haven't met anyone off here an be nice to put names to folk

giphy.gif

Ghost

RMS Regular
Surely someone has a van, fire a BBQ in and then chip in towards food etc. Would be brilliant.

Alot of orga sing though poor @jonny_w

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.