2012 BMW Z4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Fiancée picked this up tonight, swapped with money her way for her 2014 Golf GTI!

2012 Z4 2.0 in Melbourne Red with black leather interior 14k miles, 3 owner from new!

Needs a good cleaning and marks touched in to get it up to my standards but it seems a good honest car!

9946964A-ADA6-42B1-8E1A-431C606A8C73.jpeg

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I was looking at these and Caymans before I bought the golf. The other half gave me too much grief though :joy:.

Lovely car and health to enjoy it.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Lovely lovely! Hows it sound? Not many 6cyl engines left in the rwd sports cars these days....

cbr600

RMS Regular
OP
cbr600
Drives
Golf R
Lovely lovely! Hows it sound? Not many 6cyl engines left in the rwd sports cars these days....
Wish it was a 6 cylinder @Nigelo, it’s a 4 cylinder 2.0i sdrive, though it does say ‘turbo’ on the engine cover! :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice! I was tempted with a 35l before I bought the E93, but thought I needed 4 seats.

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
That's lovely, health to drive. They look like a much nicer place to sit than my E85 one

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Nice motor, they look a bit awkward with the roof up though

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.