Causeway Coast Mini Show - Sunday 26th August 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
What sort of money would you need to pay for a nice cooper or the likes .old type mini not newer shape

davyk31

RMS Regular
Horrible day for the show. Planned to go but think I will bother now.

Think Pete you posted pics here before of your Mini, indulge us again please.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Was up at the north coast from Friday night with my Mini club. Great weekend, plenty of craic and even the portrush weather didn’t dampen the enjoyment. For me though the Saturday night run is better than the static show on the Sunday.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Terrible day for it, watched part of the run but gave walking around the static show a miss thanks to the pouring rain.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Was up at the north coast from Friday night with my Mini club. Great weekend, plenty of craic and even the portrush weather didn’t dampen the enjoyment. For me though the Saturday night run is better than the static show on the Sunday.

Thanks for the wave! We were on our way home when you were all passing, d’oh!
I thought it was earlier in the day or I would have stayed a bit longer. Take it traffic was mental to Portstewart?

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
If you took a run up just for the show you'd have been very disappointed, no where near how it used to be.

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
Drives
Clubman/s
If you took a run up just for the show you'd have been very disappointed, no where near how it used to be.

Unfortunately the weather this morning impacted todays turnout
I was speaking to several folks who drove up to Portrush this morning who saw Minis turning back

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Thanks for the wave! We were on our way home when you were all passing, d’oh!
I thought it was earlier in the day or I would have stayed a bit longer. Take it traffic was mental to Portstewart?

Traffic was surprisingly ok on the way back. I knew I recognised you car from somewhere but wasn’t sure exactly where.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.