Titanic Deja Vu Ulster with Walter Röhrl

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
big-ulster.jpg

I believe this run has been setup by RPM to celebrate the Ulster Rally Stages, Information on the website is limited, does anyone else know anymore?

Would it be worth a jaunt down to the Park Fermé or Cavalcade Start to see what kind of machinery is about? @Graham @RCT

Friday 31st August
15.00 Park Fermé opens. Titanic Slipway.
17.00 - 19.00 Registration. Belfast Porsche Centre.
19.00 - 20.30 Welcome Reception. Belfast Porsche Centre.

Saturday 1st September
10.00 Cavalcade Start. Titanic Slipway
140 mile route over classic Antrim stages and the Causeway Costal Route.

Lunch halt. Cushendunn Village.

16.00 (Approx.) Return to Titanic Slipway.

19.30 Gala Dinner in Titanic Belfast with videos, star driver interviews and entertainment.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I hope to see part of it, been getting the pr's from it was announced and seems like to heavy stiff will be around as well as the big names

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
We've entered into the run, not sure what in yet but it'll be old school and Porsche :cool:

Awesome, I’m jealous you have a pick of stuff to do it in!!

Have you an entry list you could share?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Drove by Porsche last night and saw a gathering, pulled in and saw @IL - if I didn't have plans today this would look good to go, some nice cars about!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Watched a pile of these go by as I was filling my face in the ramble inn yesterday, must been the return run

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Great event, good turn out of cars although I didn't expect to be in the only Audi given Walter's history of driving quattros. The evening event, particularly the interviews was good entertainment. Here's a sample from Parc Ferme.
DV1.jpg
DV1 5.jpg
DV1 3.jpg
DV1 2.jpg
DV1 4.jpg
DV1 1.jpg
DV1 (1).jpg

Edit - this was on display outside the Titanic Centre in the evening.
20180901_191248.jpg

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Sadly all the driving wasn't as sedate as that....this event has created a PR nightmare on a number of rally stages.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.