Road to Rally Day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - This week seems to be one for fundraising road trips; firstly we had the RNLI-911 Challenge visit the Donaghadee Lifeboat and in this article we meet a local lad who will be Rallying for Down Syndrome Awareness.

Former rally competitor and rallying fanatic, Bryan Haddock, from North Down, is about... Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I have donated photos to Rallying Against Down Syndrome to support Donegal Down Syndrome in the past, and those involved are absolutely fantastic people.

It is testament to the organisation and the people that run it, that an estimated 90% of the 160 cars that crossed the start line for the Donegal Rally this year were voluntarily carrying their stickers.

A great cause, very close to my heart, and very worthy of a few quid donation.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
When you get asked to replicate an image of your idol, from the 1995 NetworkQ RAC Rally, where said idol won the World Rally Championship, it was going to have to be a damn close replica of a car to pull it off... I think it's safe to say we pulled it... Source of original photo Autocar - photographer unknown...

41705690_2151843811734557_2527513147602894848_n.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.