Titanic Dubs 2018 - 29/09/2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Anybody heading down tomorrow?

Looking forward to it, always a good end to the show season.

40694478_1496206743844720_1103307940778999808_n.jpg

design1

RMS Regular
No one seems to no is it 10 pound to walk around or for to show the car.ive been askd by few guys but no one seems to no.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Went last year, walked round in about 1 hour and that included coffee along with chatting to people. Don’t think it warranted the trip this year.

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
No one seems to no is it 10 pound to walk around or for to show the car.ive been askd by few guys but no one seems to no.
It’s £10 for both. However if you want to show your car you had to apply online a few weeks ago.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
A bit lacking this year, but sure if i didn't show my face i'd feel i'd missed something lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Nice write up Graham (y)I have to admit i seen little of the show advertised or talked about on here which is unusual. Dunno if it was the same on anti-social media that lead to lower numbers? Its normally one of the better shows as you mentioned.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I have to agree Gary, not very well publicised this time round, usually one of the better shows too. GTINI seem to have ended their forum and the social media isn’t too hot either.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I think there was a glitch in the online entry system too, so perhaps people never bothered resubmitting their interest

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I think there was a glitch in the online entry system too, so perhaps people never bothered resubmitting their interest

Quite possibly as I went on and it said they weren't accepting entries. I just turned up and got in no issue at all.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Noticed that, not enough traffic?
Not sure what to make of it, for all the cars that are at the GTINI shows, the forum was very “cliquey” and the usual guys posting on it that you could count on 2 hands.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.