The workhorse audi a4 avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Will this is the usual choice in the morning for the daily hack. Not bothered about what happens to it and its used and abused big time and the old girl never gives up or gives one bit of bother! Sold it to a fella a while back then took it back in in a deal for a l200 so stands me very little so thought id hold on to it!

Big miles on it 218k now put 8k on the past 6 months or so and it soaks it up rightly, economical and reliable what more could you ask for!

Bog standard couple knocks and bangs about it but still cleans up ok for the age of it.

No real plans for this bar keeping her on the road getting the rear windows tinted at some stage just for the fact im wild at leaving tools etc lying in the back of it.

20180613_173029.jpg

20180613_173038.jpg

And getting abused

20181005_132628.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I had a saloon version years ago and loved it, it was dead as anything but a great car to drive.

I had the original RS6s on mine and it looked great.

Can't find a picture of that car anywhere :worried:

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
I had a saloon version years ago and loved it, it was dead as anything but a great car to drive.

I had the original RS6s on mine and it looked great.

Can't find a picture of that car anywhere :worried:

This goes alright for what it is not completely dead lol

Was this car originally from Bangor, with plate something like X818 RST?

Unsure will have a look at the tax book if i can out my hands on it lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.