Trackskills Track Day, Kirkistown - Sunday 2nd February 2020

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Bring your own car to the Trackskills track day at Kirkistown Circuit in Kircubbin.

2019 Prices £145 for your car for the day. No charges for extra drivers. Remember helmet and long sleeves.

Other dates for 2020:

Sunday 29th March

Sunday 26th April

Sunday 17th May

Sunday 14th June

Sunday 5th July

Sunday 16th August

Sunday 13th September

Sunday 11th October

Sunday 1st November

Read Further Information on the Event Page

Read Further Information on the Event Page

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Have you read why it’s went up? £145 for a days craic is still good value for whats involved.

Yeah was there both days. Guys we’re giving off cause mishaps like those only got them 45 mins track time ( 3 sessions ) for £120.

A days testing down there is £150 so safer renting the track in private. Just my 2p

max1871

RMS Regular
Always nice to have someone there to pull you out of a burning car too when you run out of talent.. driving round kirkistown on your own would bore you to tears good to have a bit of competition

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
I know alot of people are complaining for the price increase but lets face it Trackskills team have took all the damage charges out of there own pocket, where it should be up to the driver of the accident to sort out, even on a private test day if you've an off your responsible for damages plus youve none of the marsahls for assistance or the medical team!

theres also alot of time involved after an accident in doing the repairs that most people dont see, the last off with the Rx8 at the Chicane took 4 days to fix and it was on the cuff of the race meeting needing to be cancelled the following weekend if the repairs weren't complete in time, even i was down the day after giving the guys a hand in getting the repairs done aswell as Donal

it seems a lot but its still good value for money for a days outing

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Yeah was there both days. Guys we’re giving off cause mishaps like those only got them 45 mins track time ( 3 sessions ) for £120.

A days testing down there is £150 so safer renting the track in private. Just my 2p
I think it would be best for everyone if you just booked a private test day.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
It's an expensive day out regardless of a £25 increase, that's like 5 laps worth of fuel in an Evo :joy:

As with paying for damage to the track, if it encourages some folks to not push beyond their limits then happy days. Nothing worse than paying £145 then getting 1 session due to the track being closed.

Won't be making this one unfortunately, think it'll be May before I get a chance to get down.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw

£150 from 12 to 6 ?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I bought my cooper S for this reason
But i fancy a rip in the Evo

I’ll see closer to the time wat happens

V8

RMS Regular
I went to put up this thread and found that Andrew had already done it! Thank you Andrew.

We have a nice selection of cars booked so far. Track Skills - Providing Track Days for cars at Kirkistown Race Circuit in Northern Ireland - About Us

You can book by emailing donal@mulsanne.co.uk or just book online.

Due to insurance restrictions, the 500MRCI has now banned "private" motor cycle track days, which were basically just a bunch of guys hiring the track. If they want to privately teat, riders must have an MCUI race licence to be covered. This may well be coming down the line for cars as well.

V8

RMS Regular
"So we might need a race licence to do track days? What’s involved in getting one?"

No, you will not need a race licence to do track days that are organised by track day companies, who are fully insured. Like Trackskills or Kirkistown Track Days.