Garage Find

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Little Tikes :p

360CA236-1C63-4B8C-B9A9-5A82FFB66615.jpeg

Been meaning to get one of these for my son for months but an elderly neighbour rocked up this afternoon asking if we’d like a “toy go kart”

Didnt want to be rude so off we went and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a red/yellow little tikes car. Like most on here I guess a number of us had one as kids.

9A408AFA-C0E1-4D89-BB27-751E98E7A031.jpeg

First off, it needed a wash.....badly!

42384370-C6F2-4DA3-B214-E0133F7D0B6B.jpeg

And now to plan for its mods. Thinking Stage 2 tune and plastic correction. Any ideas on how to improve the Vauxhall red?

Any radical ideas on what to do with it? Seen loads of insanely low ones lol

He will enjoy working on it that’s for sure.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Little Tikes :p

View attachment 287836

Been meaning to get one of these for my son for months but an elderly neighbour rocked up this afternoon asking if we’d like a “toy go kart”

Didnt want to be rude so off we went and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a red/yellow little tikes car. Like most on here I guess a number of us had one as kids.

View attachment 287838

First off, it needed a wash.....badly!

View attachment 287837

And now to plan for its mods. Thinking Stage 2 tune and plastic correction. Any ideas on how to improve the Vauxhall red?

Any radical ideas on what to do with it? Seen loads of insanely low ones lol

He will enjoy working on it that’s for sure.

Air horn 😂

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
looks like he's wearing a harness in the first pic :joy: my young fella loves his too

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.