Sold As Seen Podcast Episode 3 - Murph Wins a Twin Cam

•   
See the blog feature on this - Sold as Seen Podcast returns for episode three presented by Andy Cooper along with Gary Reilly and Craig Allen.
In this show we talk about the car competitions that are now rife, inspired by RMS Member David Murphy and his very recent win of a Twin Cam Corolla, and we even give him a call on the show to tell us all about the experience of winning.

We also speak to Donal from Trackskills about the return of track days. All on an episode where we planned to have no guests!

I also drop some news about a new vehicular acquisition and as usual, get a hard time from Gary and Craig. GR Yaris is also mentioned over one hundred times. Anyway, enjoy the show, and all the links and media we talk about in the episode are below!

If you missed episode 2, be sure to go back and listen to our hilarious interview with car bodywork man come Belfast tailor, Chris Suitor.

Listen On: Spotify Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Soundcloud Acast YouTube RSS Feed or just ask Siri or Alexa to Play Sold as Seen

Read the Full Article Here

7B146B10-96BC-4DF4-8226-6C73BD535A09.jpeg

Read the Entire Article Here
I will update the show notes in here later - but posting this now as ep 3 is available!

Last edited:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Show Notes:

RMS High Miler Thread: RMS highest miler

Trackskills and our chat with Donal O’Neill – book a Trackday at Kirkistown: https://www.trackskills.com

Queen’s Bentley Mulsanne

Bentley Mulsanne - Formerly owned and used by HM The Queen of England | Surrey Near London Hampshire Sussex | Bramley Motor Cars

Yellow GR Yaris

GR86

Jeep Track Hawk

Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat

2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Review, Pricing, and Specs

Peugeot 508 PSE £52k!

Murph – Competition Winner looking very unhappy with his Corolla Twin Cam AE86

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks for answering the phone despite it being me 🤣
As mentioned it was nearly as exciting as the twin cam call

the Mr Bangor Cruise is ringing lil ole me 😂
Great to have you on and what a story! Who'd have thought the family connection, the standard of car you won, and being offered other toys! Unreal!

yeah the standard is..... decent lol

D29B6643-DF4A-4286-B4B5-3A0084E6F417.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Saw, or should I say registered the 508 on the road today for the first time. Definitely a surprisingly decent looking car. Plot is lost at 52k for one.

All the same a new m3 is what 80k so that’s the inflated market we live in. All about the monthlies. Or it’d better be as I can’t have this Toyota any other way!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Just think in 3 years time you’ll be able to buy one of those pugs for about 50p 🤣

Great show again lads, I’m enjoying these never listened to podcasts before.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thanks for the comments, we actually thought ep3 was a bit dry during recording so glad to hear someone enjoying it!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Good podcast again guys.

Id love one of the PSE 508s over the equivalent much less interesting German stuff. Shocking money all the same!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Just got listening to it all now, I enjoyed that one again, and cool topics. Hats off again to Murph for the win, that was a nice touch with the phonecall and plenty of car talk. 👍

Looking forward to the next one, keep up the good work guys

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
TBH I also have a phobia about cars over 100k, I know its daft but always have been this way.
Saying that most of the cars I have bought with under 40k have probably been clocked lol.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Hah, I'm the other way re. mileage, as I only tend to be interested in older cars I am very suspicious of anything with low miles as the chances are its sat for a long time which doesn't do them any good at all....or clocked.

All depends on how the car has been looked after though!