Nissan Micra Is An Attractive Buy

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - The Nissan Micra is quite possibly one of the most reliable and underrated cars ever built and here I get to drive the latest incarnation.

Launched in 1983, the Nissan Micra is probably most remembered from its second-generation, with many of these almost 30 year old cars still on our roads today Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I had a k11. It was un-killable. Sold it to a mate in the outer Hebrides around ‘09 and his son is still driving it.

My brother stuck a P off a primera at the end of the badge so it read micrap. Became a joke so it stayed on.

The k11 that replaced it was just a clio really. Good enough car I’m sure but the original 2 were hard to beat.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
My mum had a K10b that was a great wee car, then had a K11b 1.3 that was a really sharpe wee thing, She got the one that came after that and hated it, just wasn't the same car at all. Still a couple of late K10s in the family. Older guy down the road here still dailies a 1990 K10, and couple of elderly neighbours still in late K11s.

Da always drove Nissans but kept the last two for a long time, got a shock at the price they'd got to when changing to a Pulsar last year!

eamon343

RMS Regular
Woman across the street from my parents has a wee k11 with not much more than 20k on it, always garaged and spotless underneath. She asks me to check it over for mot every year, i check the lights and change the oil and filters every other year. Had to change the original tyres a few years ago because they were cracked. Are they worth anything? She asked me what it was worth and i guessed 1k but i have no idea

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Woman across the street from my parents has a wee k11 with not much more than 20k on it, always garaged and spotless underneath. She asks me to check it over for mot every year, i check the lights and change the oil and filters every other year. Had to change the original tyres a few years ago because they were cracked. Are they worth anything? She asked me what it was worth and i guessed 1k but i have no idea
That's probably accurate £ dude, let me know if it's for sale, few of our ones like them lol. Even the older ones rarely get much more than that. One next door to my folks is the same, red 3dr always garaged. Rot kills them, engines last for ever.

eamon343

RMS Regular
That's probably accurate £ dude, let me know if it's for sale, few of our ones like them lol. Even the older ones rarely get much more than that. One next door to my folks is the same, red 3dr always garaged. Rot kills them, engines last for ever.

Will do, there isnt a spec of rust on it, just usual faded red paint and a few bumper scuffs

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Also a K11 fan. The new stuff is a far cry from the unburstability of the old Nissans unfortunately. Toured the east coast of Australia in a K13 Micra which was pretty dreadful.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Give me my old one back any day........

Attachments

• Mikrobe.JPG
    Mikrobe.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 59

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I lusted after a yellow k11 that was for sale when I was 16 and my dad wouldn’t let me buy it. A wee k11 would still be near the top of the list to modify and abuse for the lols if I ever needed a wee run around.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
I lusted after a yellow k11 that was for sale when I was 16 and my dad wouldn’t let me buy it. A wee k11 would still be near the top of the list to modify and abuse for the lols if I ever needed a wee run around.
Getting hard to find though, last of the k11s are pushing 20yr old. Maybe now's the time to buy one and store it away

bennn

RMS Regular
Drives
a bike
LOVE a k11, I was too mortified to buy one when I was 17 but now I no longer care about perception and just recognise them as an absolutely unreal little jap box. The scrappage scheme saw a cruel number of prefacelift k11s meet too early a demise.