Honda S660

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Nashville, Tennessee is somewhere I have a strong connection with, despite having never been to this part of the world. Yet my connection strengthened today, Thursday 28 of October, 2021 in Carrickfergus of all places.

Let me explain…

My strongest connection to Tennessee is to that of the music for which it is most famous for, good ole country. Whilst listening to some of the greatest and deepest classics ever to come out of this state, I would also be partial to another export from Tennessee, Jack Daniels Whisky. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Didn't know that car existed, a modern take on the classic S600/800 from the sixties. If it's anything like as fun as those then it's a winner :cool:

Good story too, how random in the best possible way 😁

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Such a cool little thing, saw it a few weeks ago, like a modern Honda Beat / Suz Cappuccino.
I don't remember the Honda Beat, but I could definitely relate it to the Suzuki.
Didn't know that car existed, a modern take on the classic S600/800 from the sixties. If it's anything like as fun as those then it's a winner :cool:

Good story too, how random in the best possible way 😁
Indeed. He's just informed me that he's off to drive another KEI car, owned by the museum, across America in a few weeks. It's another Hobda, an N One.

56oval

RMS Regular
I don't remember the Honda Beat, but I could definitely relate it to the Suzuki.

Indeed. He's just informed me that he's off to drive another KEI car, owned by the museum, across America in a few weeks. It's another Hobda, an N One.
istockphoto-1144903477-1024x1024.jpg
212259.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That's another classic wee Honda Kei that's appreciating like mad right now.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
That wee motors clocking up some miles. HubNut on Youtube reviewed it a few weeks ago. I also saw it in coverage of the NEC Classic motor show, and the late brake show

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
That wee motors clocking up some miles. HubNut on Youtube reviewed it a few weeks ago. I also saw it in coverage of the NEC Classic motor show, and the late brake show
Indeed. It has made Jim a bit of a celeb.