Evo 5
Event Date
24 Jul 2022
7FC13953-5D8B-4A5A-9D0C-2C18AEEC3A16.jpeg

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
To those who are interested in keeping up to date, we have an event page through Facebook

For those not on Facebook our website will be live once tickets are available.
Ticket sails will be available very soon!

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Is there club stands?

I’m more than happy to help arrange an RMS stand if anyone else would fancy it? We have some serious Jap machinery on this site

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Is there club stands?

I’m more than happy to help arrange an RMS stand if anyone else would fancy it? We have some serious Jap machinery on this site
Due to the limited capacity we won't have a club stand facility, tho won't stop entries from club members , if successful, can take it from there

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Ticket sales now live.. limited early bird tickets available too!

- - - -
Questions we have been asked so far on various platforms

Q. Can club stands enter.

A. There will be no club stand option on the application system if you and members of your group are successful and arrive together we will do our best to park you together but there will be no waiting about.

Q. If I buy an early bird spectators ticket and enter my car and it gets in can I use the early bird ticket to cover the car entry.

A. Yes, the ticket will cover car and driver, each additional passenger will need their own ticket.

Q. Do we need tickets for kids.

A. Under 12’s enter for free.

Q. How does the car application system work.

A. Once open applications will be online and require a minimum of 5 GOOD photos of your car, the system will remain open for a number of months and once closed we will review all applications, those successful will be emailed and provided with a link to pay for their spot.

Q. What happens if covid is still about and there are further lockdowns.

A. The show will be rescheduled.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Ticket sales ??? Why isn’t it free.
Is it for charity or is someone looking to line their pockets

I’d assume the titanic exhibition centre costs a lot of money, and that the car entry, merch
& vendor charges are not
enough to cover the rental, staffing, public liability, advertising etc etc etc

A car show of that level (non car park/multi-storey) is something that I expect to pay into, but then on the flip side, I expect it to be organised and done to a much higher standard etc.

I find it unusual that people assume because it’s car related it should be free etc.

Last edited:

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Ticket sales ??? Why isn’t it free.
Is it for charity or is someone looking to line their pockets
Basically as @da.murf has said. We wouldn't be charging if it was an event with no overheads.
When's the last large scale car show you attended which was free..i.e Dubshed,

We do have a limited run of early bird tickets with a reduced cost on sale at present

MTKelly

RMS Regular
OP
MTKelly
Drives
Evo 5
Well

I just entered there and didn’t need to pay anything
For clarity payment is on acceptance, once we reviewed all applications those successful will be emailed and notified and a link provided to pay for their entry.
Is it free to enter a car
No there is no free entry route with exception of any ticket competitions we offer in the run up to the show.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Spectators can arrive and pay on the day, we are looking all cars to apply before and to help maintain a high quality of cars on display, we will have the entries open for 6 months or so, so plenty of time to get the car ready
I don't like applying for shows I'd prefer just to turn up on the day. I'll keep an eye on the page hopefully covid ****s off and we can have more of this stuff happening again.

hippyross

RMS Regular
What's wrong with applying for a show? Only takes the matter of minutes and if you don't want to accept the space, you don't have to
I'm not fussed on if I get to show may car or not but if there is going to be outdoors and you can turn up on the day and I'm free I'll go 👍

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
If rkings are sponsors does that mean a dozen slots that would've been kept for nice Japanese cars are now going to be filled with felt spec muck on stretched tyres? 🤔🤣