Students in Motorsport Career Path

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - A career in motorsport is something many young fans aspire to, but not all of them wish to be in the driver’s seat. South Eastern Regional College provide the perfect stepping stone for such school-leavers.

Based within the colleges award-winning Environmental Skills Centre at its Newtownards campus, the level 3 motorsport engineering course equips students with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the motorsport engineering industry.

Requiring Maths, English, Technology and one Science, all with a Grade C or above at GCSE level, it is a course that is very accessible. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

flushcut

RMS Member
Drives
Junk
That's great to see a college offering a motorsport course, if only it was around when I started out! Good luck to the students!!

flushcut

RMS Member
Drives
Junk
I would have absolutely loved this course when I was coming out of school. My plan was to do Mechanical Engineering, then go to Cranfield. Unfortunately I lasted about 3 weeks in Jordanstown, hateful place.
LOL, I only lasted 3 months at Uni, that motorsport course would have been perfect for me, maybe I can just drop in for the topics of interest for me now, pencil and spanner ready!