Nighthawk Black FN2 Type R GT

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Hello everyone!

First time on the forum in about 7 years and been a long time since I was in the business of driving something enjoyable but after a long 6 or so years of sensible diesels with varying luck I decided it was time for something fun again.

Paint is full of original stone chips on the front which I’ll get to at some point but the main thing is the standard rust on the roof which it’s already booked in for.

I have a “small” to do list but suffice to say the Mugen style spoiler is already ordered and those interior stickers gone 👍🏼

Who’d have thought it? 10 years after owning my EP and thinking FNs were new and ugly, yet here I am. I think they’ve aged into 2022 quite well really, better than me at least
😁

8B944822-9354-447D-9102-4767C21E4D9D.jpeg
3D4AF0C9-FAAB-46EC-92C9-C185B5D69869.jpeg
9ABA98E8-C4F8-4B34-8645-0E81EC3FEAFB.jpeg
53F37956-34D5-4E66-93A4-786D3B1C49D3.jpeg
B284BED2-3B31-4AA8-B406-63CCCF895C22.jpeg

Last edited:

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have to agree, they've aged really well and are great value for money in today's market for a hot hatch.

Enjoy.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Nice. Had mine 7 months and not put a thread up. Good fun, if not 'fast' by today's standards. I personally thought they'd aged really well when I decided to buy one, probably as they were so 'out there' in design for the time.

My bumper needs a respray too, but it's down the list of jobs I'm currently working through! So noticeable on a black car, though mine isn't technically black (Deep Bronze Pearl).

Love fn2 been looking at them recently
Be between an fn2 or cooper s

That's what I had narrowed my purchases down to. Horror stories put me off the mini personally, and the wife also ruled it out on er, space... Prices are going up, had already done so before I bought mine. Seems to be a lot of recent YouTube reviewers praising them.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
very nice example Jamie I've had mine for about 2 years now what's you plans for it other than Spoiler

I bet it nice to be back in a Honda again

I'm sure I will see you around Bangor and Ards

Last edited: