Mini Cooper S Sport Hearse

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Picked this up today from Mini today for my wife. Looks black , but its actually dark blue with a lovely metallic sparkle in the sun.

June 2020 and it was the spec that sold it. New dog carrier once I get a hatch bag.
We've had the CRV for close to a year, but I wanted some smiles and auto petrol

Thanks for the hassle free sale @soupz

4A85E681-B2D3-4ECC-9825-F6CF3290E36E.png
DC173758-4D66-4500-8E2F-8CD15E735DD6.png
92774F72-C516-40C5-84F0-8289B198AB4F.png
A74ECD64-49CD-444B-AD66-C03161EAE191.png
tempImageRtnUfx.png
tempImagejkZwi9.png
. Have the M135i x drive for motorway blasts on my own.

Attachments

• tempImagefdVw5J.png
    tempImagefdVw5J.png
    3 MB · Views: 47

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Picked this up today from Mini today for my wife. Looks black , but its actually dark blue with a lovely metallic sparkle in the sun.

June 2020 and it was the spec that sold it. New dog carrier once I get a hatch bag.
We've had the CRV for close to a year, but I wanted some smiles and auto petrol

Thanks for the hassle free sale @soupz

View attachment 366184View attachment 366185View attachment 366186View attachment 366189View attachment 366191View attachment 366192. Have the M135i x drive for motorway blasts on my own.
Lovely 👍🏻 Really hoping they bring out an EV version with decent range as it would be perfect for us. Colour looks beaut. Took me a while to warm to this version of the Clubman as it wasn’t quite as quirky as the R55 but has really grown on me.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
seen this, its a nice car, was that your wife getting a bunch of flowers, I was in getting parts at the time. health to enjoy it.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
seen this, its a nice car, was that your wife getting a bunch of flowers, I was in getting parts at the time. health to enjoy it.
Yes sir
Lovely 👍🏻 Really hoping they bring out an EV version with decent range as it would be perfect for us. Colour looks beaut. Took me a while to warm to this version of the Clubman as it wasn’t quite as quirky as the R55 but has really grown on me.
I loved the JCW hatch we had Mini JCW...again but it was just too small for the little one, never mind a dog. This is a compromise for sure

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Actually went down to have a look at this one for myself last week. Really nice car and great spec. Glad to see it’s gone to a good home. Health to enjoy.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
Lovely. Good spec. Enjoy it. I love mine and wouldn’t change it and it’s not too bad on the fuel, I have been getting approx 40mpg in the 2 1/2 years I have had it and that’s mostly short journeys.

As far as an EV version goes - from what I hear it’s going to be the last Clubman. Helpfully not as an EV or even a hybrid one would be brilliant.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Thanks for the business Tim. Stunning looking car and fully kitted out with spec. Hope it serves you and family (and dog!) well. Full time job now to keep that paint looking perfect... lol

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
Just done a thousand miles since buying it in June. Ticks all the boxes that we need. A pan roof and auto are now a must for the next car.......s, and I know we don't need a huge boot for our large dog, which is handy. It's the shape of the boot that matters.
Will see next year if I can get a 306bhp version when the M135i is changed and drop to one car.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Just done a thousand miles since buying it in June. Ticks all the boxes that we need. A pan roof and auto are now a must for the next car.......s, and I know we don't need a huge boot for our large dog, which is handy. It's the shape of the boot that matters.
Will see next year if I can get a 306bhp version when the M135i is changed and drop to one car.
I test drove one of the Mini Clubman White Silver special editions. It was a fantastic car and well worth a look.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
No idea why the difference in service costs, need to get the brake fluid done, in my head it was ÂŁ60 -ÂŁ70 quid...computer says no

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 19.11.40.png

davyk31

RMS Regular
If it’s done alongside another service it should be about £60 as you take out the standard “service scope” charge which is just a made up charge for taking your car into the workshop