Ford Puma ST A Scream on Local Roads

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
We have just published - Ford motor company are no stranger to performance having provided winning cars to the sport of rallying for longer than I have been around, they have also stamped their authority across the globe in various touring car championships.

As years have passed, the cars which we see and love in competition, are far removed from their road-legal counterparts which you and I could buy in your local showroom today Read the Full Article Here

IMG_6572.jpg

Read the Entire Article Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great review @Graham and with the recent death of the Fiesta announced I might just take up an offer of a Fiesta ST for test. A shame these are being killed off and saying that I'm surprised how good the Puma ST supposedly is!

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Great review @Graham and with the recent death of the Fiesta announced I might just take up an offer of a Fiesta ST for test. A shame these are being killed off and saying that I'm surprised how good the Puma ST supposedly is!
I was honestly shocked with this one.

If the Puma ST was your lover, it'd be a nymphomaniac... Just constantly asking for more!