Rides and Rods Lurgan 04/06/23

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Event Date
4 Jun 2023
This is on tomorrow down at Kinnego Marina/Oxford Island in Lurgan. Great turn out last year with a hundred plus bikes (not only Harleys) and a fantastic display of classic and modern American cars. Well worth checking out if you’re at a loss for something to do tomorrow afternoon!
IMG_6613.jpeg

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Made it down to this on the RD's last year, was a good turn out. Hopefully the wasps aren't out in force again.

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Made it down to this on the RD's last year, was a good turn out. Hopefully the wasps aren't out in force again.
You weren’t on an RD125LC? There were a couple of crackers there last year that really caught my eye! And a gorgeous blue RD250LC.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
You weren’t on an RD125LC? There were a couple of crackers there last year that really caught my eye! And a gorgeous blue RD250LC.
I was! My dad and I were down, I was on a white one and he was one a red one (i think)

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
They were queued back to the M1 onslip when I was leaving. Glad I got in early.

Good day out and kids enjoyed it.

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Brilliant day out, better organised than last year (to be expected as last year was their first) great calibre of machines, sunshine, live music and plenty of talent 😮‍💨 Well worth the tenner!!
First time I’ve seen a charger up close let alone a General Lee rep!
IMG_6635.jpeg

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Popped in today for a bit in the 2002tii. I had the kids with me and it was way too busy for us. Only stayed an hour or so. If you like Harleys, you would of been in heaven.

5F681EC4-AFB3-481D-9080-CFFEA103D614.jpeg
870FE0DF-E6FE-405D-9EC8-036FF1388362.jpeg
91517E59-05BE-4DDD-9CE7-B9722EE0D758.jpeg
A8AEE693-DB87-41C2-9FA2-CD0E96C81277.jpeg
41FF6A28-06B8-49CC-8E13-5202EA0FDAD4.jpeg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Drove in, saw the traffic and drove back out again. It was completely stuffed and great to see.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Good day out, though the traffic trying to leave was mental, and it didn't help a guy was trying to bring a caravan in with cars parked both sides. Neither direction could reverse back and there was an argument starting just as I was leaving

My favourite cars were Sonny's white Impreza, the white DC5, the white Glanza, the white Nova and the old Fleetwood. Which was black.

Only picture I took was of my own bike, though I had to ask around to cable ties as the top box rack had lost some bolts somehow on the way up and the whole rack was loose :eek: (Now has nyloc nuts and new bolts)

IMG_20230604_132727.jpg

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
only realised it was on once i got home, and i had nipped to tescos craigavon for a few bits on sunday as well. gutted i missed it.

looked a great day.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Good day out, though the traffic trying to leave was mental, and it didn't help a guy was trying to bring a caravan in with cars parked both sides. Neither direction could reverse back and there was an argument starting just as I was leaving

My favourite cars were Sonny's white Impreza, the white DC5, the white Glanza, the white Nova and the old Fleetwood. Which was black.

Only picture I took was of my own bike, though I had to ask around to cable ties as the top box rack had lost some bolts somehow on the way up and the whole rack was loose :eek: (Now has nyloc nuts and new bolts)

View attachment 399779

They unhitched the caravan when I was leaving :skull:

Good to meet you (y)

Quick vid I put together lying in bed this morning lol. Too warm to do much at the show so just a few clips from my phone & drone.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Didn't realise this was on, but when out on a drive I spotted the General Lee & 2 Trans Ams... which where absolutely class to see on the road!