C63 / Emira
Event Date
21 Apr 2024
1707922800035.png

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Gonna miss this due to work - again ffs!!

Hope it's good day for whoever goes.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Might book a ticket also - Always missed it but enjoyed the pics!!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Seems to be a push back from some sectors over the entry costs. Train of thought being entrants not paying to show their vehicles with the attitude, no vehicles no show.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Seems to be a push back from some sectors over the entry costs. Train of thought being entrants not paying to show their vehicles with the attitude, no vehicles no show.
It’s literally a fiver a car. Who the heck is giving off about that?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

I agree with that sentiment, to be fair. If it wasn’t for people spending a fortune on the vehicles and keeping them in a show worthy condition, the organisers wouldn’t have a show to charge admission to, so why should the owners of the cars be subject to paying for the privilege…?

RoniN

RMS Regular
When the TCSS Ni club ran the cars and coffee dates at Down Royal Racecourse all proceeds where donated to charity.
The Down Royal stopped these events and are now trying to profit from starting their own "Motor Show" and no mention of supporting any charity.

Cheers

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
When the TCSS Ni club ran the cars and coffee dates at Down Royal Racecourse all proceeds where donated to charity.
The Down Royal stopped these events and are now trying to profit from starting their own "Motor Show" and no mention of supporting any charity.

Cheers

Wasn't aware of that. Bit of a low move to stop charity events and then start up identical ones for profit, at the same location. The C&C meet at Down Royal were always good.

Think I'll vote with my feet and skip this, even though it's local and I would have liked to attend. Can't agree with that attitude.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I know what you mean about a fiver, it’s the new £1 these days, it would barely buy you a coffee. Still it would have been nice for it to go to charity or at least a good % of it.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

Cheers
I too will skip this event if this is what’s going on I don’t like this at all.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
When the TCSS Ni club ran the cars and coffee dates at Down Royal Racecourse all proceeds were donated to charity.

Cheers
When is the TCSSNIs next meet and where is it? I can’t find them on Facebook. Would rather support them than down royal.

Thanks.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Tits Magee, I've just arranged to go out for lunch on Sunday. What time does this start/finish?

Gemma

RMS Regular
I'm only going because I bought tickets for it last year and it was postponed.
Tsccni guys always had a great meet. Pity they didn't hold one on the same day. I know where I would have went instead.