240Z - RB26 Engine Conversion with Mighty Car Mods

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Been watching these an B is for Build alot lately, also watching MCM2 were there sticking an Is engine into a 32 4door I think to

RoniN

RMS Regular
OP
RoniN
also watching MCM2 were there sticking an Is engine into a 32 4door I think to

Just watched the 1st ep of that, putting a LS1 and twin turbos into the skyline 4door, absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting that up as I would of missed it. (y)
Turbo Yoda comes across so well with his straight no messing approach on camera, very easy watched.

Cheers

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Just watched the 1st ep of that, putting a LS1 and twin turbos into the skyline 4door, absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting that up as I would of missed it. (y)
Turbo Yoda comes across so well with his straight no messing approach on camera, very easy watched.

Cheers

The guy Alan is a talented guy. Seems to be able to put his hand to most things. The Skid Factory stuff he does is very good. The Nissan Patrol and Ford Fairlane swaps were interesting too.

Latest episode of B Is For Build didn’t go so well @McFall1984

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
The guy Alan is a talented guy. Seems to be able to put his hand to most things. The Skid Factory stuff he does is very good. The Nissan Patrol and Ford Fairlane swaps were interesting too.

Latest episode of B Is For Build didn’t go so well @McFall1984
Not seen it so don't spoil it lol
Turbo yoda is a genies, welding, chopping, even wiring he can do really brainy chap.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars

Cheers
Yea i could watch him fix, fabricate an build engines or cars anytime, he knows his stuff

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
@EF Ian what you think so far?
Seems to be doing a good job so far, more impressed than I expected to be, certainly far better than most of the horrendously crappy swaps that a lot of American have done. Would like to see a more detailed build overall, but I think they will improve things once they get it the road for a while and running how they want and certainly most of the engine work they have being doing has been pretty spot on.

I am so jealous that they got a whole load of T3 chassis/suspension parts for free, I've spent a fortune on T3 parts. I like how they enjoyed how the T3 parts bolted in perfectly, their parts are serious quality unlike most other American parts I've tried. Also laughing at them installing the drop mounts the wrong way and then asking are we installing them the right way, but then not showing that they actually hadn't, you just see later in the video that they are facing the opposite way to how they installed them earlier. Most people actually seem to install those the wrong way first time. Not a mistake I will make when I finally get to install mine. Like how the moustache bar looks but I elected not to go for one myself as I can not see a benefit over stock and I actually believe the spring action from the stock one absorbs some shock and possibly provides slightly better traction than a totally solid one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.