255 35 19 Ivan, what ya got?

brendy

RMS Regular
Hi @RubberLover Ivan, the S4 needs new rears and depending on price, might do the fronts too.
Something grippy, quiet if possible too and a good looking sidewall with rim protection. Not looking much! currently a hotch potch of tyres on there when I bought the car in September, Conti, Dunlop Sport Maxx and Toyos. At least one of those is noisy and really hate the drone it makes. I work 100 yards from your Balloo Depot so easy to throw the car in.

Last edited:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Hi @RubberLover Ivan, the S4 needs new rears and depending on price, might do the fronts too.
Something grippy, quiet if possible too and a good looking sidewall with rim protection. Not looking much! currently a hotch potch of tyres on there when I bought the car in September, Conti, Dunlop Sport Maxx and Toyos. At least one of those is noisy and really hate the drone it makes. I work 100 yards from your Balloo Depot so easy to throw the car in.
If your going for top end tyres I can say that the Michelin ps4s were way better than the Pirelli pzero Rosso I had before .bar tht I can’t comment other than the kumho I had on the 19,s which were fine for a mid range tyre .

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Hiya,

Thanks for the thread. How about the new Hankook S1 Evo3? We’ve fitted these for an S4 for the NI Audi Owner’s club with rave reviews.

10% RMS discount with voucher code KEEPERLIT at www.ivankerrtyres.com